IIT Roorkee has announced recruitment notification for the post of JRF, eligible candidates can submit their application before 24-04-2019.
M.Sc/ M.Tech with at least 60% marks in any branch of Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Biochemistry and must have qualified NET/ GATE/ BET/ BINC.
- Title of Project:- "Systematic transcript profiling and functional analysis of key regulators during rice crown root development".
- Name of Department:- Department of Biotechnology.
To conduct molecular biology and cell biology based experiments, plant tissue culture and plant growth, independently and together with other lab members.
How to Apply
Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email ([email protected]
), by post or produce at the time of Interview:
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/ certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field, and others.
- Attested copies of degree/ certificate and experience certificate.
The candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/ certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
Date, Time and Venue of Interview
The walking interview will be held at Committee Room (Room No. G-08) on Department of Biotechnology, IIT Roorkee.
Date of Interview:- 24-04-2019
Reporting Time:- 12:00 P.M.