IIT Roorkee has announced recruitment notification for the post of Project Attendant, eligible candidates can submit their application before 01-04-2020.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2020: IIT Roorkee
released a Job notification for the pots of Project Attendant
under the Principal investigator Prof. G.D. Ransinchung R.N., Civil Engineering Department, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Project Name:- Scrutiny of Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand PMGSY Proposals for 2017-18.
- Sponsor of the Project:- Directors, National Rural Infrastructure Dev. Agency, New Delhi.
- Qualifications:- Class XII + at least 5-years experience in handling of DPRs secreting, Road Projects.
- Emoluments:- 18,000 + HRA.
- Duration:- One year but extendable from time to time as per Institute Norms.
- Job Description:- To assist officers during DPRs secreting and documentation.
- Project No.:- CED-6449/18-19.
1. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
2. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:-
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field, and others.
- Attested copies of degree/ certificate and experience certificate.
3. The candidate shall bring along with the original degree (s) certificate (s) and experience certificate (s) at the time of the interview for verification.
4. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
5. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Date of Interview:- 1st April 2020.
- Reporting Time:- 0400 P.M.
- Venue:- Civil Engineering Department, IIT Roorkee.