IIT Mandi has announced recruitment notification for the post of Project Associate, eligible candidates can submit their application before 20-10-2019.
IIT Mandi Recruitment 2019
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mandi has released Job Notification for dynamic, self-motivated and energetic young qualified candidates for the 01 Posts of Project Associate
. IIT Mandi hires candidates who completed BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MS or those Candidates who are seeking the latest government jobs can use this opportunity. Interested candidates are applied for the position on or before the last date of application.
How To Apply
- Project Title:- Uplifting hilly livelihood through the eco-friendly utilization of Lantana weed.
- Qualification:- BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MS in Chemical/Mechanical/Material Science Engineering / EE/ECE with strong knowledge in bioenergy. Candidates who have done projects on biomass briquettes will be preferred. Strong knowledge of characterization techniques like TGA analysis, calorific value, CHNS analysis, etc. will be an added advantage.
- Duration:- The initial appointment will be for a period of one year and can be extended up to the duration of the project (2 or more years) subject to the performance of the candidate.
- Investigators:- Dr. Arti Kashyap, Associate Professor, IIT Mandi, Himachal Pradesh.
- Interested and eligible candidate needs to email her/ his CV along with all relevant additional information to jysi2016[email protected]. The subject line of the email should be "Application for the post of Project Associate".
- Last date of applying through email 20th October 2019.