IIT Mandi Jobs 2020: Recruitment of Non-Teaching (JE, Assistant Manager) - Apply Online
Non Teaching Vacancies in IIT Mandi
IIT Mandi has announced recruitment notification for the post of Non Teaching, eligible candidates can submit their application before 09-04-2020.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
||Qualifications & Experience
|Assistant Engineer (Horticulture)
||B.Sc./ B.Tech. degree or equivalent in Horticulture/ Agriculture/ Forestry from a recognized University with 08 years’ experience in Horticulture activities including Nursery Management & Landscaping.
M.Sc/ M.Tech degrees or equivalent in Horticulture/ Agriculture/ Forestry from a recognized University with 05 years’ experience in Horticulture activities including Nursery Management & Landscaping.
|Junior Engineer (Horticulture)
||B.Sc/ B.Tech degree or equivalent in Horticulture/ Agriculture/ Forestry from a recognized University with minimum 01-year experience in relevant field
|Assistant Manager (Guest House)
||Master’s degree in Business Administration/ Hotel Management/ Tourism Management or equivalent with 02 years of relevant experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/ Hotel Management/ Tourism Management or equivalent with 04 years of relevant work experience.
- The posts are on contract basis (purely temporary) at IIT Mandi at Kamand (HP).
- The last date for applying online is 9th April 2020 (05.00 PM). No applications will be entertained thereafter. Only final submitted online applications will be considered.
- The application fee of Rs. 100/- is to be paid through online transfer in the IIT Mandi account. Account details of IIT Mandi are as follows:-
- Name of the Bank: State Bank of India
- Branch address: SBI, IIT Kamand, Mandi, HP – 175075, Tel: 01905 - 267093
- Account no. 31310230679,
- IFSC: SBIN0013711
- MICR Code: 175002103,
- Type of Account: SB
- Applicant should upload self-attested copies of certificates in support of their essential qualification, experience, pay drawn details, documentary proof for Date of Birth, Disability Certificate, Caste Certificate, Latest OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate, etc. Original certificates should be produced at the time of the selection process as well as while joining.
- An applicant is required to upload certificate/s in support of minimum required experience in proper format i.e. it should be on the letterhead of the organization, bearing the date of issue, specific period of work, designation, pay drawn for each position, duly certified by the concerned issuing authority.
- Institute reserves the right to fill up the posts, not to fill up the posts or cancel the advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason. The Institute will also reserve the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for test and /or interview. The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final.
- Eligibility of a candidate with regard to qualification, experience, and age shall be calculated/ considered with reference to the last date for receipt of online applications.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of the test and/or interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- The candidate should be able to speak and write both in English and Hindi and fluency in English is essential for the post.
- Candidates are advised to mention their correct and active email address in the application, as all the correspondence like issuance of call letter or any other information will be communicated through email only.