IIT Mandi has announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Professor, eligible candidates can submit their application before 31-10-2019.
IIT Mandi Recruitment 2019
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mandi has released Job Notification for dynamic, self-motivated and energetic young qualified candidates for the 01 Posts of Assistant Professor
in the School of Engineering (SE).
IIT Mandi hires candidates who completed B.Tech, M.Sc, Ph.D. or those Candidates who are seeking the latest government jobs can use this opportunity. Interested candidates are applied for the position on or before the last date of application.
- Areas for Associate Professor:- Hybrid energy materials and processing, Alternative fuels and IC engines, Thermal Radiation
- Areas for Assistant Professor Grade-I and Grade-II
i) Mechanical Design:- Design of machines and mechanisms, Robotics and control including artificial intelligence.
ii) Thermo-Fluid:- Conventional and renewable energy technologies, Fluid mechanics and heat transfer.
iii) Manufacturing:- In all areas of Non-conventional manufacturing, Industrial automation.
How To Apply
- Qualification:- Ph.D. in a relevant area with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree with consistently good academic record throughout. The candidate must have completed a B.Tech degree in the relevant area, except for the area of Materials Science in which case a B.Tech or M.Sc degree in the relevant area will be acceptable.
- Experience:- A minimum of 6 years teaching/ research/ professional experience of which at least three years should be at the level of Assistant Professor in an academic institution or equivalent position in a research organization.
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria must apply online at http://www.iitmandi.ac.in/oaf
. There is no deadline for application. From time to time a cut-off date will be set and applications received up to that date will be processed.Important Dates
- Opening date for Online registration of application:- 7th October 2019
- Closing date for Online registration of application:- 31st October 2019