IIT Delhi has announced recruitment notification for the post of Project Consultant, eligible candidates can submit their application before 23-04-2019.
- 1st class M.Sc., Ph.D. in Physics/ Materials Science with more than 20 years experience in the area of semiconductor materials/ devices.
- It is desirable that the applicant should have experience in handling/ installation/ operation of sophisticated instruments such as Raman/ PL, spectroscopy, SEM, cathodoluminescence, XPS, etc.
- More experience in handling UHV systems is also desirable.
a) Title of the Project
:- MBE Growth of 2D materials and van der Walls heterostructures for applications in sensors and optoelectronic devices (Under Grand Challenge No.3) (MI01800G)
b) Funding Agency
:- Ministry of Human Resource & Development (MHRD)
c) Name of the Project Investigator
:- Prof. Rajendra Singh
d) Deptt/. Centre
:- Department of Physics
e) Duration of the Project
:- Up to 06/08/2023
The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/ experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4.
- Date of Interview:- 23rd April 2019
- Reporting Time:- 11:00 A.M.
- Venue of Interview:- Committee Room, Department of Physics, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016.
In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Rajendra Singh at his email id: [email protected]