IGCAR Recruitment 2021: 337 Stipendiary Trainee Posts - Apply Online
Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies in IGCAR
IGCAR has announced recruitment notification for the post of Stipendiary Trainee, eligible candidates can submit their application before 10-05-2021.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
|Name of Post
||B.Tech / M.Sc and Ph.D in Metallurgical / Materials Engineering
||B.E / B.Tech
||B.Sc, M.Sc with Ph.D
||M.Sc / M.Tech in Atmospheric Science / Meteorology
|Technician/B (Crane Operator)
||10th / Intermediate
||10th and should have Typing Skills
|Upper Division Clerk
||10th Pass and should have Driving License
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I
Diploma in Chemical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Instrumentation / Mechanical Engineering
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II
||10th and ITI Pass in relevant field
How To Apply Online
- Facility for submission of online application will be available from 15-04-2021 at 10:00 em to 14-05-2021 23:59 pm on the website of IGCAR
- Applications will be accepted only through online mode. Only one application should be submitted for one post. Candidates should submit a separate application for each post if they intend to apply for more than one post.
- The candidate should read the instructions in the advertisement and online application form carefully before making any entry or selecting any option.
- Before filling application form, candidates should keep ready the necessary documents/ certificates required. The candidate is required to fill up personal details and details of the post applied for etc. and upload a recently taken front-facing passport size photograph.
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number are mandatory for submitting the application online and an email ID should be kept active to fill the declaration of results. IGCAR will send a call letter for a written test/ skill test/ trade test/ physical test/ driving test/ interview to the registered/ given e-mail ID or candidates may be required to download the Admit Card from the website of IGCAR. No correspondence will be sent through post/ courier.
- Date, Time, Venue for various stages examination will be intimated through Admit Card only.
- The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature are clearly visible in preview at the time of filling the application in online mode. If the photo/ signature displayed is small or not visible in preview on the website, that means the photo/ signature is not as per the required format, and in that case, the application will be rejected. Therefore candidates must ensure that photo and signature are clearly visible.
- Instruction for uploading Photo and Signature
a) Photo: Image should be of aim 165 x 125 pixels in jpg/ jpeg format and should not exceed 50 KB with name and date at the bottom of the photograph.
b) Signature: Image should be of size 80 x 125 pixels in jpg/ jpeg format and should not exceed 20 KB
- After submitting the online application form candidates are required to take a print/ save a copy of the online application form and preserve it till the certificate verification/ all the selection process completes.
- Candidates applied for the posts of Scientific Officer/E, Technical Officer/E. Scientific Officer/D are required to forward a hard copy of their application along with one set of document to
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recta),
Indies Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research,
Kalpakkam — 603102,
Chengalpartu District, Tamil Nadu by speed post so as to reach on or before 20-05-2021.