IFFCO Fireman Trainee Recruitment 2021: Apply Online 100 Posts
Fireman Trainee Vacancies in IFFCO
IFFCO has announced recruitment notification for the post of Fireman Trainee, eligible candidates can submit their application before 10-05-2021.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
Educational Qualification For IFFCO Fireman Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Three years Full-time regular BSc degree (Fire & Safety) with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks for General/ OBC Candidates & with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks for SC/ST candidates from UGC recognized University/ Institution and passed in the year 2018 or thereafter are only eligible to apply.
- ITI (Fire) or equivalent course of one year or six months approved by State/ Central Government with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks for General/OBC Candidates & with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks for SC/ST candidates and passed in the year 2018 or thereafter are only eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having a valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving license.
IFFCO Fireman Trainee Age Criteria 2021
Between 18-28 years as of 1st April 2021. (relaxable by 5 years for SCs/STs & by 3 years for OBC category not belonging to creamy layer)
Physical Measurements For IFFCO Fireman Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Height: 165 Cm,
- Weight: 50 Kg,
- Chest: 81 Cm (Normal) & 86 Cm (Expanded). Concession of 2.5 CM in height is allowed for SC/ST candidates from hilly areas.
- Vision: 6/6 without wearing glasses or another aid. Night blindness/ Colour blindness shall be a disqualification.
IFFCO Fireman Trainee Selection Procedure 2021
- For BSc. (Fire & Safety) - Physical Fitness, Online Test & Interview
- For ITI (Fire) or equivalent course - Physical Fitness, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Online Test & Interview.
IFFCO Fireman Trainee Physical Efficiency Test 2021
- 100 meters race with 50 Kgs of Sandbag.
- Climbing on rope upto 12 feet with hands and feet.
- Carrying a man of 63 Kg weight to a distance of 183 Mtrs in 96 seconds.
IFFCO Fireman Trainee Application Procedure 2021
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online in the prescribed Application Form available on IFFCO’s website latest by 10th May 2021. Application sent through any other mode will not be entertained.
- The applicants must fill in the correct information in the Application Form.
- In the Application Form, the applicant's name and Father's name should be filled up exactly the same as appearing in their educational qualification certificate(s). Please upload your latest passport size photograph in the Application form along with the Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, desired qualification Marksheets, and Certificate as mentioned in the Advertisement.
- The applicants who are subsequently found to have submitted incorrect information will be disqualified for test/ interview/ employment in IFFCO.
- All communications to the shortlisted candidates will be sent through E-mail or SMS on the mobile number given in the Application Form.
- The candidate must save the Application and take a printout of the same for future reference.