IBPS has announced recruitment notification for the post of PO/ MT, eligible candidates can submit their application before 26-08-2020.
IBPS Online Examination (Preliminary and Main)
for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee - 1167 Vacancy
in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October/ November 2020.
||No. of Posts
|Bank of Baroda
|Bank of India
|Bank of Maharashtra
|Central Bank of India
|Indian Overseas Bank
|Punjab National Bank
|Punjab & Sind Bank
|Union Bank of India
Application Fee For IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment 2020
Payable from 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows:-
- Rs. 175/- for SC /ST/ PWD candidates,
- Rs. 850/- for all others.
How to Apply For IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment 2020
Candidates can apply online only from 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted.Pre-Requisites for Applying OnlineBefore applying online, candidates should:-(i) scan their :
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe 10 may be taken. In all such cases where the left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of a finger and the specification of the left/ right hand or toe).
- a handwritten declaration (text is given below) (In case of candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications). ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.(iii) The left thumb impression
should be properly scanned and not smudged(iv) The text
for the handwritten declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”(v) The above mentioned
handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid.(vi) Keep the necessary details
/ documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges(vii) have a valid personal email ID
, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/ mention e-mail ID to/ of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/ she should create his/ her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Important Dates For IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment 2020
- On-line registration including Edit/ Modification of Application by candidates:- 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020
- Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online):- 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020
- The download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training:- September 2020
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training:- 21.09.2020 to 26.09.2020
- The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary:- October 2020
- Online Examination – Preliminary:- 03.10.2020, 10.10.2020 and 11.10.2020
- The result of an Online exam – Preliminary:- October/ November 2020
- The download of Call letter for Online exam – Main:- November 2020
- Online Examination (Main:- 28.11.2020
- Declaration of Result (Main):- December 2020
- The download of call letters for interview:- January 2021
- Conduct of interview:- January/ February 2021
- Provisional Allotment:- April 2021