HSSC Recruitment 2021: 534 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Posts - Apply Online
PGT Vacancies in HSSC
HSSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of PGT, eligible candidates can submit their application before 03-03-2021.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
Essential Qualification - HSSC Recruitment 2021
- Hindi/ Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/ School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of the concerned subject.
- “Good Academic Record” Candidates having 50% marks after taking an average of any three examinations from 10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ Post Graduation as the case may be. However the candidate must have atleast 50% marks in Post-Graduation except for PGT Computer Science and in the case of PGT Computer Science, the candidate must have atleast 55% marks in Post Graduation/ Graduation as the case may be.
- “M.A. Sanskrit/ Acharya with at least 50% marks and B.Ed./ Shiksha Shastri/ Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/ Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit from a recognized university or conducted by the Haryana Education Department or an equivalent qualification recognized by Haryana Education Department; and;”
Selection Procedure - HSSC Recruitment 2021
- The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:-
a) Written Exam - 90
b) Socio-Economic criteria and experience - 10
- The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into two parts comprising:-
a) 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
b) 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana.
- The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience shall be allocated as follows:-
a) if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ StatutoryBody/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India. (5 marks)
b) if the applicant is:-
(i) a widow; or
(ii) the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years: or
(iii) the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years,”. (5 marks)
c) If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class. (5 marks)
d) Experience:- One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six months of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period less than six months.
Application Fee - HSSC Recruitment 2021
|Category of post
||SC/ BC/ EWS Candidates of Haryana State
||Female (Haryana resident)
|Cat. No. 1
|PwD (Person with Disability)/ ExServiceman of Haryana