Tradesman Vacancies in HQ Eastern Command
HQ Eastern Command has announced recruitment notification for the post of Tradesman, eligible candidates can submit their application before 20-01-2019.
|HQ Eastern Command
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
The various criteria for applying for the above post are as under:-
||No. of Post
||Pay Level 2 ₹19, 900 + allowances as admissible.
||07 (3-UR, 2-sc, 2-OBC)
Pay Level 1 ₹18, 000 + allowances as admissible.
||04 (2-sc, 2-OBC)
||02 (1-UR, 1-OBC)
||03 (1-UR, 1-sc, 1-OBC)
- The application should be from Indian Nationals
- Educational and other Qualification:-
Essential: Matriculation pass or equivalent from Recognised Education Board or equivalent.
Desirable: Conversant with the duties of the respective trades applicable to the above category with one year experience in the trade.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 25 years of age on the closing date for receipt of applications. For SC candidates should be between 18 to 30 years and OBC candidates should be between 18 to 28 years.
- Likely Areas of Employment: All India Service Liability.
- Period of Probation: Two years from the date of Recruitment.
- All applications will be screened by a Board of Officers and eligible candidates will be called for Test.
- The name will be reduced based on a percentage of marks in minimum essential qualification. Reduction to the ratio of 1:50 (fifty applications for one post) be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for examination.
- Eligible Candidates will be subjected to various screenings tests as finalized by the Board of Officers.
- Candidates who qualify in the Screening Test will be subjected to a Written Test.
How to Apply
- All applicants will submit their applications as per format attached along with the latest photo (passport size). The following documents are required to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Photocopy of Educational Qualification Certificates duly self-attested.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate (proof of age) duly self-attested.
- Two Self addressed envelopes, affixed with Rs. 25/- stamps on each for Registered Post for despatch of Acknowledgement Card.
- Candidates will fwd application properly sealed in an envelope to the addressee mentioned against the post applied for through Ordinary Post/Registered/Speed Post. Application in person through courier will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to subscribe the words as follows on top of the on Envelope.
APPLICATION FOR THE POST : _____________________
CATEGORY (SC/ST/OBC ETC) : _____________________
If not super scribed on the envelope same will not be accepted.
- The application along with the above enclosures should be addressed to:-
OIC Civil Establishment
HQ Eastern Command (Adm)
Pin – 908542
C/o 99 APO
- The last date of acceptance of application has been extended to 20th January 2019.