HPSCB has announced recruitment notification for the post of Clerk, eligible candidates can submit their application before 02-07-2021.
The HP State Cooperative Bank Ltd., which is a leading Cooperative Bank in the country, and the Apex Cooperative Bank in Himachal Pradesh invites ONLINE applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment to the posts of JUNIOR CLERK and STENO/ STENO-TYPIST in the Bank on a REGULAR BASIS.
The eligible & interested candidates should read detailed Instructions for Recruitment on Bank’s website www.hpscb.com. The last date for applying for these posts is 2nd July 2021 Applications can be filled ONLINE in the Recruitment Link on the website alongwith payment of a requisite fee.
- Rs 1000/- for GEN/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen/ WFF/ PH candidates
- Rs 800/- for SC/ ST/ IRDP/ BPL/ Antodaya/ EWS category candidates
- Rs 800/- for Female candidaets of all categories
- Only Bonafide Himachali will be eligible for the posts reserved under Society (PACS/OCS) quota.
- Candidates belonging to all reserved categories should be bonafide Himachalis only.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other states will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
- Please note that in case the number of candidates applying for any category of posts is large, the examination will be held in a two-phase system of examination i.e. Preliminary and Main Examination. In case the candidates applying for any category of posts is not upto the expected number of candidates, only a single main examination will be held. Bank’s decision in this regard shall be final. For the posts of Steno/ Steno-Typist, the Skill test shall be conducted at Bank’s level at a later stage.
- All the posts will be filled on regular basis in the pay scale having a Pay Band of Rs. 10300- 34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3200/-.
- Eligibility criteria and other relevant details are given on Bank’s website www.hpscb.com and desirous candidates may go through the same to ascertain their eligibility before applying for the post. Please note that the fee once remitted is non-refundable in any case.
The selection shall be through an online examination followed by an evaluation of documents as per laid down criteria. The online examination for the above posts will be conducted in the two-phase pattern of examination i.e. Phase-I ( Preliminary examination) and Phase-II (Main Examination) through IBPS, Mumbai.