HPCL has announced recruitment notification for the post of Engineer, eligible candidates can submit their application before 15-04-2021.
Vacancies Details - HPCL Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification - HPCL Recruitment 2021
- The qualification must be a 4-year full-time regular engineering course from AICTE approved/ UGC recognized University/ Deemed University with a minimum of 60% marks for UR/OBCNC/EWS Candidates and 50% for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates, under the relevant engineering stream as mentioned above only.
- Wherever CGPA/ OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, an equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/ Institute. A certificate to this effect from the University/ Institute shall be required at the time of the interview shortlisting stage.
- Students in the final year/ semester of the qualifying course are also eligible to apply. They will be allowed provisionally subject to the submission of all the documentary proof at later stages. At the time of applying, the aggregate marks required will be the same as mentioned above as per the respective category.
Selection Procedure - HPCL Recruitment 2021
- The selection process may comprise various shortlisting tools like Computer Based Tests, Group tasks, Personal Interviews, etc.
- All the candidates claiming to fulfill all the eligibility criteria will be called for Computer Based Test.
- Computer Based Test will be of objective questions with no negative marking and will comprise of 2 parts.
I. General Aptitude consisting of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude Test & Intellectual Potential test.
II. Technical/ Professional Knowledge comprising of questions related to Qualifying degree/ Educational background required for the applied position.
- Candidates qualifying in the Computer Based Test in order of merit & predetermined ratio will be advised to upload the supporting documents.
- Basis scrutiny of the application, uploaded documents, and category-wise and discipline-wise merit list in Computer Based Test, eligible candidates will be called for Group Task & Personal Interview.
- Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks in each of the stages i.e. Computer Based Test, Group Task, and Personal Interview to be considered for the further selection process.
- A category & discipline-wise merit list will be drawn for all the candidates who qualify in all the stages. Computer Based Test + Group Task + Personal Interviews & offer of appointment would be as per the category & discipline-wise vacancies available.
1. COMPUTER BASED TEST (85% weightage)
- Minimum qualifying marks in Domain section - 50% for all categories.
- Minimum qualifying Overall Marks (i.e. General Aptitude + Technical) Marks - 60% for UR/EWS & 54% for SC/ST/PwBD/OBCNC.
2. GROUP TASK (5% Weightage)
- Minimum Qualifying Marks - 40% for UR/EWS & 33.33% for SC/ST/ PwBD/OBCNC.
3. PERSONAL INTERVIEW (10% weightage)
- Minimum Qualifying Marks - 40% for UR/EWS & 33.33% for SC/ST/PwBD/OBCNC.
4. FINAL SCORING
- Minimum qualifying Marks - 60% for UR/EWS & 54% for SC/ ST/OBCNC/ PwBD in combined scores of Computer Based Test + Group Task+ Personal Interview
Application Fee - HPCL Recruitment 2021
- The application fees are applicable for all engineering positions.
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- UR, OBCNC, and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of ₹1180/- + payment gateway charges if any (Application fee of ₹1000/- + [email protected]% i.e. ₹180/- + payment gateway charges if applicable).
- Payment Mode: Debit / Credit card/UPI/Net Banking: On paying the application fee online, the payment status will automatically change to “Your Transaction is successfully completed”, on successful receipt of fees.
- All the candidates must ensure that the payment status is “Completed” as the transaction will be considered “incomplete” in case of any other payment status. Once the payment is done, candidates are required to take print of acknowledgment of payment and preserve the same for future reference.
- No other mode of payment than those mentioned above will be accepted.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Place Of Posting - HPCL Recruitment 2021
Posting/ Assignment can be in any SBUs/ Division/ Department of the Corporation at any place in the country and the services thereafter will be transferable as per the requirement of the Corporation. These positions may involve working in shift duties. Selected candidates may also be posted/ assigned to any of the subsidiaries/ Joint Ventures or any department of Government of India in India or abroad.