HP Animal Husbandry Department has announced recruitment notification for the post of Animal Husbandry Attendant, eligible candidates can submit their application before 30-03-2020.
How To Apply
The application should reach in the office of Deputy Director (Animal Health/ Breeding)
of the concerned District
The last date for Receipt of Application Form is 30th March 2020 at 04:00 P.M.
, and the candidate of Tribal Areas of Himachal Pradesh Shall be given an additional time of 15 days) i.e 16th April up to 04:00 PM to submit their applications in the office of the concerned Deputy Directors.Documents To Be Attached With The Application Forms
- Attested/Self-attested copies of date of birth certificate, academic qualification certificate, SC/OBC certificate, and Bonafide Himachali Certificate.
- A certificate belonging to notified Backward Area or Panchayat, Landless family/ Family having less than 1 Hacture Land, non-employment, etc., issued by the competent authority.
- A certificate of BPL, Widow/ Divorced/ Destitute/ Single woman, Single daughter/ Orphan, etc. issued by the competent authority.
- A certificate of Hearing Handicapped person issued by the competent authority.
- A certificate of NCC/ NSS/ Scouts & Guides and Medal winners of National level sports competition issued by the competent authority.
- A certificate of experience, if any, issued by a competent authority.