Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Vacancies in Calcutta High Court
Calcutta High Court has announced recruitment notification for the post of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant, eligible candidates can submit their application before 19-01-2019.
|Calcutta High Court
|| Other Details
||Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
|Last date to Apply
- The candidate must be an Indian National and must have obtained LLB degree from the any recognized University of India, whether enrolled or not as an advocate with Bar Council of India or with any Bar Council of any State.
- Not less than 23 years and not more than 32 years as on the date of advertisement.
- The eligible candidates may be required to appear at a written test and/ or a viva-voce examination for screening.
- The engagement of the Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant shall be purely on contractual basis at a presently consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000/- per month without the person having any claim as an employee of this Court.
- The period of assignment can be terminated by the relevant Judge without any notice.
Eligible candidates may submit neatly hand-written or typed applications on plain paper of legal size (8.5” x 14”), addressed to the Registrar (Recruitment & Management), High Court, Calcutta
on or before 19th January 2018 till 04:30 P.M.
, giving particulars as under:-
- Full name of the candidate (in capital letters),
- Father’s/ Husband’s Name,
- Date of birth as on the certificate of 10th standard examination of any recognized Board/ Institution,
- Actual age as on the date of Advertisement,
- Permanent address along with a PIN code
- Present address with PIN code,
- Other qualifications, if any
- Knowledge in Computer usage,
- Mobile number(preferably two)
- Valid e-mail ID
- Educational qualifications
Essential Supporting Documents Required
- Two recent and identical colored passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the front portion of both (one to be pasted on the top right corner of the application and the other to be stitched/ stapled with the application);
- One self-addressed (with PIN code) envelope of the size of 25 cm x 11 cm with postal stamp of Rs. 42/- affixed thereon (For sending Admit cards through speed post to the candidates).
- Self-attested photocopies in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, knowledge in Computer.