HCL has announced recruitment notification for the post of Trade Apprentice, eligible candidates can submit their application before 20-01-2020.
||No. of Posts
|Welder (G & E)
|Draughtsman (Civil/ Mech.)
:- High School or equivalent + ITI with 60% Marks in respective Trade (for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD- 50% Marks). The ITI pass out should not be before the year 2016.Place of Posting
:- Moubhandar Works (HCL/ ICC)How To Apply1.
Eligible candidates may send their application form in the prescribed format in the office of
Dy. Manager (HR)-R&E,
Indian Copper Complex,
Hindustan Copper Limited,
P.O. - Moubhandar - 832103,
Dist - East Singhbhum, Jharkhand2.
Self-attested photocopies of the following documents should be attached with the application and the original certificates shall be produced at the time of Document Verification & Medical exam:
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate as proof of Date of Birth.
- Mark Sheet I Certificate in support of qualification.
- Valid Certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PWD as per the format prescribed by the Govt., if applicable. In the case of OBC candidates, they should be from the Non-creamy layer.
- ITI pass certificate (NCVT)
- Employment Exchange Registration Number.
- 3-Passport Size Photographs also be attached to the form.
The last date for receipt of application form is 20th January 2020