Haryana Postal Circle has announced recruitment notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak, eligible candidates can submit their application before 02-01-2019.
||No. of Post
|RMS D Dn New Delhi
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weight will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to a percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB (higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
How to Apply
The candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/ herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in
with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number. Candidates already once registered in http://appost.in/gdsonline need not register again. The same registration number should be used for submission of application. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.1. For registering the candidature, the candidate should have the following essential data.
- Name (In the capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/ OH/ VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed ix) Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number/ Roll Number (optional)
Any candidate will be allowed to register only one time in the portal. With this registration number, he/ she may apply to any of the Circles or any number of optional posts. Candidate should not attempt willful duplicate registrations since duplicate registration entitles disqualification of the registration.
- The applicant of category OC/ OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options.
- The candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any identified Post Offices in the circle where online notification is current to make the payment.
- However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female, SC/ ST and PH candidates.
- They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website.