HAL Recruitment 2019, 05 Vacancies for Senior Test Pilot posts
Senior Test Pilot Vacancies in HAL
HAL has announced recruitment notification for the post of Senior Test Pilot, eligible candidates can submit their application before 06-05-2019.
|| Other Details
||Senior Test Pilot
|Last date to Apply
|Name of Post
||No. of Post
|Senior Test Pilot/ Test Pilot (Fixed Wing) (Gr-VII/VI)
- For the post in Grade-VII:- a. VII Ex-Servicemen or Serving Officer in the Rank of ‘Group Captain’ from the Indian Air Force or its equivalent Rank from the Indian Navy.
- For the post in Grade-VI:- Ex-Serviceman or Serving Officer in the Rank of ‘Wing Commander’ with three years or more Service in the Rank from the Indian Air Force or its equivalent Rank from the Indian Navy.
- Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) towards Application Fee and Rs.50/- as Bank charges (total of Rs.550/-), which is non-refundable (exempted in the case of SC/ ST candidates);
- Application Fee is to be deposited in the “Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – Recruitment Account” in SBI bearing Account Number 30969511830 at any of the Core Banking Branches of SBI in the prescribed Challan and a Journal Number is to be obtained.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may forward their duly filled in Application in the prescribed Format to the following address:
General Manager (HR),
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
15/1, Cubbon Road, Bangalore - 560001 on or before 6th May 2019.
- Candidates are requested to superscribe the Envelope with the name of the post they are applying to.