HAL Recruitment 2020: 475 Trade Apprentice Posts - Apply Online
Trade Apprentice Vacancies in HAL
HAL has announced recruitment notification for the post of Trade Apprentice, eligible candidates can submit their application before 13-03-2021.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
Vacancies Details - HAL Recruitment 2021
|Name of Post
||No. of Post
|Sheet metal worker
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
|Welder (Gas & Electric)
How to Apply - HAL Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates who meet notified criteria should apply for apprenticeship on the portal against the establishment ‘Hindustan Aeronautics limited’ of State: Maharashtra, District: Nashik on or before 13th March 2021.
Important Instructions - HAL Recruitment 2021
- Before applying, the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria. The candidates should also ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respect. In case any discrepancy is detected during the engagement process/ apprenticeship training or if found, he/she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will be canceled/ terminated at any stage.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination and possessing an Original/ Provisional certificate are only eligible.
- The above vacancies notified are provisional and may increase or decrease.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and /or the selection process thereunder.
- The decision of HAL Management regarding the selection will be final. Further, HAL Management reserves the full right to fill up or otherwise, any or all the notified posts depending on the availability of the candidates in any trade/ discipline and also to fill up the vacancies if any.
- Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or who are undergoing similar apprenticeship training/ or registered for Apprentice training in the respective discipline under the Apprentice Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- Candidates with work experience of one year or more are not eligible.
- The stipend will be paid as per the Apprentices Act/ Rules.
- The selected candidate will have to execute a CONTRACT for the period of training as per the Apprentices Act.
- After completion of the training, the apprenticeship will be terminated and there will be no obligation on Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) to offer any employment to the apprentice on completion of the period of Apprenticeship training in HAL.
- The period of apprenticeship training is one year.
- The selected candidates should be in a position to join the establishment on the prescribed date of joining. If the candidate does not report latest by the scheduled date, it is assumed that he/she is not interested in the apprenticeship and his/her candidature will be forfeited.
- All Original certificates/ documents should be produced at the time of joining for apprenticeship training.
- OBC candidates should produce a Valid Non-Creamy Layer certificate in Central Govt. format.
- Persons with disabilities (PWD) should bring the latest PWD Certificate, certified by Competent Authority and the percentage of disability should not be less than 40%
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification & Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage
- Candidates selected should fulfill all the medical standards as prescribed.
- The candidate has to make his/her own arrangement for accommodation & traveling for the engagement process/ during the Apprenticeship Training Period.