HAL has announced recruitment notification for the post of Apprentice, eligible candidates can submit their application before 05-09-2020.
HAL Recruitment 2020: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited released a Job notification for industry experts/ Academicians/ Trade experts/ Field experts/ Retired Personnel in the following category as Visiting Faculty Members
- For handling session/demonstration in HRD Programs/Skill Development programs as per Enclosure-I.
- For handling Trade theory sessions, Trade practical training for Trade Apprentices and Supervisory Development programs for Diploma & Graduate Apprentices. The details of trades/ branches/ areas on lecture sessions/ practical training to be organized are placed at Enclosure-II.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- For faculty of HRD Programs/ Skill Development Programs:- NAC/ Diploma/ Degree in the respective area from recognized University/ Board with a minimum of 10 years working experience in industry/ academics.
- For Trade Apprentices/ Supervisory Development Programs:- Degree/ Diploma in the respective area from recognized University/ Board with one/ two years post qualification experience respectively in the relevant field Or NTC/NAC in the trade with 3 years of post-qualification experience in the relevant field. In the case of the Trade apprentice program, preference will be given to a candidate with Craft Instructors Certificate (CIC).
- The candidate must have good subject knowledge, practical experience, and communication and presentation skills.
- Duration of lecture session/ practical/ demonstration varies from 02 hrs to 06 hrs in a day depending on the program and its schedule.
- Remuneration for Category-I & II is Rs. 550.00 per hour and Rs. 225 per hour respectively.
- Impanelled faculty member's services will be utilized as and when required.
Interested applicants may submit their application in the prescribed format attached along with the relevant enclosures to the above e-mail address on or before 05/09/2020. An incomplete application will not be considered.