District Judge Vacancies in Gujarat High Court
Gujarat High Court has announced recruitment notification for the post of District Judge, eligible candidates can submit their application before 30-04-2019.
|Gujarat High Court
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
- The candidates belonging to General Category are required to pay Examination Fees of Rs.1000/- plus Bank Charges whereas
- Rs.500/- plus Bank Charges are required to pay by the Candidates belonging to SC and ST, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Orthopedically Disabled Persons and Ex-Servicemen Categories via “Print Application/ Pay Fee” Button through SBI ePay, provided on the webpage of HC-OJAS Portal - https://hcojas.guj.nic.in.
as per notification, Selection will be done on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination, and Viva-Voice.
- The Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) based on a ‘Computer Based (Online) Examination System’ shall consist of 2 Papers - (each of 100 Marks & 2 Hours’ duration).
- The Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type) shall consist of Two Papers - (each of 100 Marks & 3 Hours’ duration).
- Viva-voce Test (Personal Interview) Tentatively scheduled in the month of October/ November 2019. Viva-voce Test shall be of 50 Marks.
- Opening date for Online registration of application:- 01/04/2019 at 12:00 Hours
- Last date Online registration of application:- 30/04/2019 till 23:59 Hours
- Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test):- 16/06/2019
- Main Written Examination:- 04/08/2019