Gujarat High Court has announced recruitment notification for the post of Civil Judge, eligible candidates can submit their application before 01-03-2019.
- A prospective Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India and
must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal Jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of Online Application.
Candidates, who have passed the Degree in Law from the academic year 2009-2010 and onwards, must have also passed the All India Bar Examination, in order to be considered as eligible for being termed as a Practicing Advocate.
must be working in the Courts or other Allied Departments on the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
- Must possess Certificate(s), certifying to be possessing Basic Knowledge of Computer Application/ Operation, issued by a Government Institute or other recognized Institute.
Fees and Mode of Payment
The candidates belonging to General Category are required to pay Examination Fees of Rs.1000/-
plus Bank Charges whereas Rs.500/-
plus Bank Charges are required to pay by the Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Physically Disabled Persons (Orthopedically) and Ex-Servicemen Categories via “Print Application/ Pay Fee
” Button through SBI e-Pay, provided on the webpage of HC-OJAS Portal - https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
Method of Selection
Selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the Main Written Examination and Viva-voce Test.
- Starting date for submission of Online application:- 01/02/2019 (12.00 noon)
- Closing date for submission of Online application:- 01/03/2019 (23:59 Hrs.)
- Tentative Schedule Date of Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test):- 05/05/2019
- Date of Main Written Examination:- 07/07/2019
- Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview):- October/ November-2019