Gujarat High Court has announced recruitment notification for the post of Legal Assistant, eligible candidates can submit their application before 08-11-2019.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019
- The High Court of Gujarat has released Job Notification for dynamic, self-motivated and energetic young qualified candidates for the 20 Posts of Legal Assistant
on a contractual basis.
Gujarat High Court hires candidates who completed Law (LLB, LLM) degree or those candidates who are seeking the latest government jobs can use this opportunity. Interested candidates are applied for the position on or before the last date of application.Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit:- 18-35 years, i.e. Candidates born between 08/11/1984 & 08/11/2001, shall be eligible to apply.
- Qualification:- Degree in Law from any University in India or any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. Candidates studying in the 5th Year of a 5-Year Law Course can also apply for the said Post, and their final selection would be subject to their passing of the Fifth Year examination of LLB, prior to their Appointment.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Application/Operation.
- An acquaintance of vernacular Language.
All Candidates shall be required to pay Fees of Rs.300/- + the usual Bank Charges via “Print Application/ Pay Fee” Button through SBI ePay, provided on the webpage of HC-OJAS Portal.Selection Procedure
Duties of Legal Assistant
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be shortlisted to appear in the Written Test, which is scheduled to be conducted on 8th December 2019. The Language of Question Paper of Written Test (Objective Type - MCQs) will be English.
- The candidates securing a minimum 50% Marks in the Written Test (Objective Type - MCQs), alone shall be eligible for being called for Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview).
Legal Assistant shall assist the Hon’ble Judge in judicial as well as administrative work and in carrying out search and research in matters and on such legal issues as may be required by the Hon’ble Judge to whom he/she, is assigned. His/Her duties shall include attending the Court, making notes, drafting of a memorandum, opinions, comments or monographs on such legal matters and research from such material and sources as may be suggested by the Hon’ble Judge to whom he/she is assigned.Important Dates
- Opening date for Online registration of application:- 21st October 2019
- Last date for Online registration of application:- 8th November 2019