Goa Police has announced recruitment notification for the post of Sub Inspector, eligible candidates can submit their application before 26-05-2021.
Goa Police Sub Inspector Vacancies Details 2021
Total Posts is 25;
- Out of 15 vacancies for Sub Inspector (Master)
- Out of 10 vacancies for Sub Inspector (Engine Driver)
Goa Police Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria 2021
1. Age Limit
:- 18 to 45 years on the closing date for receipt of Application Form i.e 26.05.2021 (Born between 27.05.1976 to 26.05.2003 both dates inclusive).
2. Educational Qualification
- Relaxable for Government servants upto 5 years.
- Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the order or instructions issued by the Government from time to time.
:- Secondary School Certificate Examination or equivalent qualification.3. Technical Qualificationa) For Sub Inspector (Master)
b) For Sub Inspector (Engine Driver)
- Navigation Watching Keeping officer (Non-Conformity vessel) or First Class Master's Certificate of Competency or Second Class Master's Certificate of Competency under Inland Vessels Act, 1917 (Central Act 1 of 1917), with two years experience.
- Should pass Boat Manoeuvering Test Swimming conducted by the Department.
- Marine Engineer Officer Class-IV (Non-Conformity Vessel) or First Class Engine Driver Certificate of Competency or Second Class Engine Driver Certificate of Competency under Inland Vessels Act, 1917 (Central Act 1 of 1917), with two years experience.
- Should pass Boat Manoeuvering Test and Proficiency Test in Swimming conducted by the Department
Goa Police Physical Measurements For Sub Inspector Posts 2021
- Minimum Height – 165 cms
- Chest (Unexpanded) – 80 cms & expanded – 85 cms
- Sound Health, free from bodily defects/ deformities.
- Vision both eyes 6/6 (without glass).
- No Color Blindness.
Goa Police Eligibility Criteria For Sportsperson 2021
- Persons who have represented a State or the Country in the National or International competition in any of the Games/ Sports listed below.
- Persons who have represented their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of these Games.
- Persons who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/ Games for School conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of these Games/ Sports.
- Persons who have been awarded National Awards National Physical Efficiency Drive.
List of Games/ Sports
Archery, Athletics (including Track and Field events) Atya-party, Badminton, Ball-Badminton, Basketball, Billiards and Snooker, Boxing, Bridge, Carrom, chess, cricket, cycling, Equestrian sports, Football, Golf, gymnastics (including Body-Building), Handball, Hockey, Judo, Kabaddi, Karate-DO, Kayaking and Canoeing, Polo, Kho-Kho, Powerlifting, Rifle Shooting, Roller skating, Rowing, Softball, Squash, Swimming, Table Tennis, Taekwondo, Tennikoit, Tennis, Volleyball, Weight-lifting, Wrestling, yachting, Ice-skiing, Ice-Hockey, Ice-skating and Seay Martial Art.
Goa Police Application Process 2021
The prescribed application forms are available at theAdministrative Block,GRP Camp, Altinho,Panaji-Goa, Bicholim PS, Mapusa PS,Ponda PS, Euepem PS, Margao Town PS, and Vasco PS
, which can be collected between 10:00 hours to l7:00 hours on all days except Sunday.
Goa Police Application Fee 2021
The Application Form and Examination Fee for various categories of candidates are not refundable. is as under:-
- For General Category - Rs.200/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-Serviceman/ EWS - Rs.100/-.