Indian Army has announced recruitment notification for the post of Ghoom Army Rally, eligible candidates can submit their application before 28-01-2020.
1. Ghoom WB Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2019
- Indian Army has released Ghoom Bharti Rally
notification for eligible male candidates of Darjeeling, and Kalimpong districts of West Bengal from 12th to 13th February 2020 at Ghoom Army Ground,
conducted by Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Gorkha Recruiting Depot, Ghoom.
- Indian Army hires candidates who completed the 10th or those candidates who are seeking Ghoom WB Open Bharti Rally can use this opportunity. Interested candidates to apply online for the position from 15th December 2019 to 28th January 2020.
- Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 29th January 2020. Candidates are requested to bring them to admit cards, applications, and documents mentioned in the admit card at the Ghoom Army Rally site. The date and time of reporting at the rally site will be mentioned on the admit card.
Candidates will be screened for following Categories and as per Qualitative Requirements mentioned below:-
3. Selection Procedure
|Soldier General Duty (Indian Domiciled Gorkhas)
||77 Cms with 5 Cms Expansion
||Class 10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
For Boards following grading system minimum of “D” grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of “C2” grade.
:- Based on the eligible criteria, the applicant will be called for the Physical Fitness Test. Those candidates, who successfully qualify the Fitness Test will be invited for the Medical and Written Examination.4. How To Apply
:- A candidate can only apply for one category/ trade.
5. Important Dates
- Go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on the Apply/ Login link in JCO/OR enrolment.
- Click on Registration
- Click on Continue
- Fill up details
- Under Already registration Enter Login details
- Dashboard Opens
- Click Apply on Category You are Eligible
- Read Instruction Continue
- Fill in Personal information Save and Continue
- Enter Communication Details Save and Continue
- Enter Non Dispensation/ Sports/ NCC Details Save and Continue
- Enter Education Details Add
- Click on the Add Education Certificate & Enter Marks of all Subjects
- Continue Enter Marks of All Subjects Continue
- Now you can see Summary of Your Information
- Submit Now
- Successful submission of application
- Roll No is Generated by system
- Login 10-15 Days Prior to 1 st day of the Rally to Download & Print Admit Card.
Opening date for Online registration of application - 15th December 2019
Last date for Online registration of application - 28th January 2019
Date for downloading Admit Card - 29th January 2020
Ghoom WB Bharti Rally starts from - 12th to 13th February 2020