Gauhati High Court has announced recruitment notification for the post of Judicial Services, eligible candidates can submit their application before 24-05-2021.
Online applications are invited till 5,00 PM of 2410512021 from the practicing Advocates for appointment in 12 (twelve) vacant posts (unreserved) in Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service on the scale of pay of Rs. 51,550-1,230-58,930-1380-63,070/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
- Must be the holder of Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have been so practicing for a period of not less than 7 (seven) years as on such date.
- Must have attained the age of 35 (thirty-five) years and must not have attained the age of 48 (forty-eight) years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes and 45 (forty-five) years in the case of others, as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India. Detail scrutiny of the applications will be made after the declaration of the result of the final written examination. Hence the candidature of the applicants will be subject to furnishing true & correct information against the fields indicated in the online application form and fulfillment of the criteria mentioned in the advertisement. Suppression of any material facts and submission of any false documents will be entirely at the peril of the candidate.
- The Competitive Examination shall consist of a Preliminary Examination (Screening Test), a Main (Written) Examination, and a Viva Voce/ Interview.
- Those candidates who will secure 600/o or more marks in the Preliminary Examination shall be eligible for appearing in the Main Examination: Provided that the ratio on the basis of which the candidates will be called for the Main (Written) Examination shall be 1:10. (for one post 10 candidates will be called).
- All candidates who obtain 60% or more aggregate marks in the Main Written Examination subject to securing at least 45% marks in individual Paper-I, II & III and a minimum of 35% marks in the Official Language Paper (Paper- IV) shall be eligible for Viva Voce.
- The marks secured in the language paper shall be qualifying in nature and shall not be counted in the aggregate marks secured by the candidates in the examination for the purpose of final selection. The ratio in which the candidates will be called for viva-voce/ interview is 1:3 (3 candidates against 1 post) subject to marks obtained as stated above.
- Interuiew/ Viva Voce: 50 Marks. The candidates shall have to secure a minimum of 60% marks in the interview. The final evaluation will be in the order of merit subject to the overall suitability of the candidates.
Rs 250/- for SC/ ST candidates and Rs 500/- for all others. Whereas, Fee exempted for PWD (locomotor disability). Candidates claiming relaxation as PWD (locomotor disability) are required to submit the certificate of disability in the format as enclosed with this advertisement at the appropriate stage. The upper age limit for a person with disabilities (PWD) shall be relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SC/ ST candidates).