GAIL has announced recruitment notification for the post of Medical Professional, eligible candidates can submit their application before 05-12-2020.
Applicable for the Posts notified at Sr. No. 01 to 08 and 10
- Consultation Charges will be payable as per the following:-
- Medical Consultant (Min. Graduation Degree and/ or Diploma but not Post Graduation Degree):- Rs.2,500/-
- Specialist (Post Graduation Degree):- Rs.3,500/-
- Super Specialist (Doctorate/ above Post Graduation Degree):- Rs. 4,500/-
- Consultants will be paid local conveyance charges @ Rs.7.40/- per km from residence to hospital.
- Engagement is on a Part-Time, temporary, and contract basis. The initial period of engagement will be for six months. The period of engagement is further extendable based on the performance, however, the total period of engagement will not exceed 03 years.
- Place of Services to be rendered: GAIL Hospital, GAIL Complex, Vijaipur, Distt – Guna, Madhya Pradesh 473112.
Applicable for the Posts notified at Sr. No. 09
- Rs.7500/- for 0 - 15 ultrasound cases in a visit. Beyond 15 Cases, it will be paid @ Rs 500/- each. USG (HRGS) will be payable @ Rs 1000/- each. X-Ray Reporting @ Rs 50.00 each case & Conveyance Charges of Rs 7.40 per/ KM. The minimum duration of each visit shall be 2 hours.
Applicable for the Post notified at Sr. No. 11
- The monthly remuneration payable to SDMO is Rs. 74000/-. Admissible Annual increment beyond one year will be @ Rs. 2220/-.
- Engagement is purely on a temporary tenure contract basis, however, services will be required full time at the Hospital. The initial period of engagement will be for one year. The period of engagement is further extendable based on the performance on yearly basis, however, the total period of engagement will not exceed 03 years.
- Apart from the above remuneration, Company will provide unfurnished residential accommodation at GAIL Township (subject to availability and recovery of LFR, PNG, and Electricity charges).
- Cost of Medicines up to Rs. 1000/- per month shall be met by the GAIL hospitals/ dispensaries towards OPD expenses of self, spouse, and two immediate dependents i.e. children and/or parents.
- TA/DA is also payable in case duty requires traveling or deputed for field duty to other locations.
- 12 Casual Leave and 12 Paid Leave will be provided in a calendar year on a pro-rata basis. Compensatory off will be provided for extra duty performed. Paid leave can be accumulated or carried forward.
How To Apply
- Candidates for the Post of Part-Time Endocrinologist, Sonologist, Cardiologist, Dermatologist, Pediatrician, Orthopaedician, Ophthalmologist, ENT Specialist, and Pathologist should download the requisite application format attached and send the same duly signed within 10 days from the date of publication of this advertisement by registered post/ e-mail to
Dy General Manager (Medical Services),
GAIL Hospital, GAIL (India) Limited,
Vijaipur, Distt-Guna, Madhya Pradesh - 473112.
Email: [email protected]
- Individuals are required to send one set of photocopy of all relevant testimonials along with a resume and 2 color passport size photographs. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview on the date which will be notified separately.
Walk-In-Interview is organized as per the schedule below for the Post of Part-Time Dentist and Shift Duty Medical Officers. The candidate shall bring all relevant documents in original & one photocopy each and filled application in requisite format.
- Applicable For Dentist:- 3rd to 4th December 2020 at 0900 to 1100 Hrs.
- Applicable For SDMOs:- 5th December 2020 at 0900 to 1100 Hrs.
Venue - GAIL Hospital, GAIL (India) Limited, Vijaipur, Tehsil - Raghogarh, Distt - Guna, Madhya Pradesh - 473112.