GAIL has announced recruitment notification for the post of Executive Trainee, eligible candidates can submit their application before 16-03-2021.
GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India's flagship Natural Gas Company integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution, and Marketing) and its related services. In a rapidly changing scenario, GAIL is spearheading the move to a new era of clean fuel industrialization by creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major consumption centers in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals, and other cross border gas sourcing points. GAIL is also expanding its business overseas to become a formidable player in the International Market.
GAIL is looking for committed, vibrant, and passionate young Graduate Engineers for filling up the following posts as per category wise vacancies indicated against each post by using the GATE-2021 score as per details given below:-
||No. of Posts
|Executive Trainee (Chemical)
||Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with a minimum of 65% Marks.
|Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)
||Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with a minimum 65% Marks.
Selection Procedure - GAIL Recruitment 2021
- Based on the GATE-2021 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the above disciplines. Please note that only the GATE-2021 score is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2020 or prior to that is not valid.
- The candidates who have registered with GATE-2021 are required to download the admit card from the GATE Official website upon its activation. On receipt/ downloading of GATE-2021 Admit card with registration number, candidates will have to separately apply online in GAIL indicating their GATE2021 Registration Number in the “Careers” section of GAIL website www.gailonline.com. For this purpose, the relevant link will be made available in the “Careers” section of our website www.gailonline.com. It may be noted that the application without a valid GATE-2021 registration number will be rejected.
- Please ensure that the GATE-2021 Registration number which is mentioned on your GATE-2021 admit card, is entered correctly in the online application. The name should be filled up as appearing in your GATE-2021 Admit card. No request with respect to making changes in any data/ particulars entered by the candidate in the online application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully.
- CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH GAIL WEBSITE: www.gailonline.com only, indicating their GATE-2021 Registration Number. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. The relevant link will be made available from 1100 hrs on 15.02.2021 till 1800 hrs on 16.03.2021.
- A candidate can apply for one post/ discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one post/ discipline will not be considered.
- After successful submission of online application by the candidate, a unique registration number shall be generated by the system and a message shall be displayed in the system that the online application has been submitted successfully and an auto-generated email mentioning the unique registration number shall reach the candidate informing that his/ her application has been submitted successfully.
- After applying online, a candidate is required to take a printout of the Application Form generated by the system with the unique registration number. The candidate has to affix his/ her recent passport size color photograph in the space provided in the application and put his/ her signature as per instructions provided and keep it with him/ her safely. Candidates called for Group Discussion and/ or Interview will be required to produce the same application form at the time of Group Discussion and/ or Interview. Candidates should not send the printout of the online application to any office of GAIL (India) Limited.