East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020: 23 Office Superintendent Posts against LDCE Quota
Office Superintendent Vacancies in East Coast Railway
East Coast Railway has announced recruitment notification for the post of Office Superintendent, eligible candidates can submit their application before 05-05-2020.
|East Coast Railway
|| Other Details
||Rs 9,300-34,800 + 5,400/- GP
|Last date to Apply
Eligibility Criteria For East Coast Railway Office Superintendent Recruitment 2020
All serving regular Ministerial Staff (Jr.Clerk-cum-Typist & Sr. Clerk-cum-Typist) of all departments of ECoR/HQ/BBS & CRW/MCS including lien holders of ECoR/HQ/BBS, Track machine organization, Store depot & CRW/MCS (except Accounts and Security/ RPF Deptt.) possessing the educational qualification of graduation as on the date of notification and fulfilling the following conditions will be eligible to volunteer in the aforesaid selection for promotion to the post of OS against 20% LDCE. The qualification as entered in Service Record only will be accepted.
- 05 (Five) years regular service as Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist in Pay Matrix Level-2 and Sr. Clerk-cum-Typist in Pay Matrix Level-5 put together as on the date of notification.
05 (Five) years regular service as Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist in Pay Matrix Level-2 as on the date of notification.
03 (Three) years regular service as Sr. Clerk-cum-Typ~st in Pay Matrix Level-5 as on the date of notification.
- Must have passed requisite typing proficiency test or granted exemption from' typing test as per RBE No. 02/2017.
Selection Procedure For East Coast Railway Office Superintendent Recruitment 2020
- The selection shall consist of a written examination and assessment of the service record. While 85% weightage will be given to the performance in the written examinations, 15% weightage will be given to service records/ APARs.
- The question paper for the written test will consist of 100% objective multiple choice type questions and in bi-lingual form i.e to be printed in English and Hindi languages. The answers are to be marked on OMR answer sheets.
- There will be 110 objective multiple choice type questions with four answer options i.e. A, B, C&D, and the candidates have to answer a maximum of 100 questions. In case the candidates answer more than 100 questions, the first 100 attempted questions are to be taken for evaluation.
- Cutting, Overwriting, Erasing or Alteration of any type in the answers will not be accepted. Zero marks will be awarded for an answer having correction/ overwriting.
- There shall be negative marking for wrong answers. Each correct answer will fetch 1 (One) mark and 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. No credit will be given to un-attempted questions. (Ref: RBE-194/2019).
- The selection shall be based entirely on merit with reference to marks.obtained by the candidates in the written examination and service records subject to usual relaxation for SC/ST staff. Those securing less than 60% in the aggreg~te will not be considered eligible for inclusion in the panel. Further, the service records of only those candidates who secure a minimum' of 60% marks in the written examination shall be assessed.
- Only those candidates, who secure the prescribed percentage of qualifying marks in the written test will be subjected to the scrutiny of record of service/ APAR.
- The panel shall be drawn strictly in order of merit from amongst qualified candidates taking in to account the community wise vacancies as per notification.
How To Apply For East Coast Railway Office Superintendent Recruitment 2020
- Volunteering employees of ECoR/HQ/BBs should submit applications in the prescribed format (in Annexure-I) directly at the Non-Gazetted cadre section of PCPO's office/BBS latest by 28th April 2020 with due Acknowledgement.
- The eligible and willing employees of the Track machine' Organization and Store depot cadre should submit their applications through their controlling officers by 28th April 2020 so as to reach the office of PCPO/BBS latest by 5th May 2020.
- The eligible employees of CRW/MCS should submit their applications to WPO/MCS by 28th April 2020 through controlling supervisors/ Officers and after due scrutiny, the eligible applications received by WPO/MCS should be sent in a single bunch so as to reach at the office of PCPO/BBS by 5th May 2020.
- No application will be entertained in PCPO's office/BBS after the dates mentioned above.