DRDO has announced recruitment notification for the post of JRF, eligible candidates can submit their application before 07-05-2021.
Required Qualification - DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2021
Graduate Degree in Professional course (B.E/ B.Tech.) in mentioned subject/ discipline (in the adjacent column) in first division with NET/ GATE qualified.OR
Post Graduate degree in professional course (M.E/ M.Tech) in mentioned subject/discipline (in the adjacent column) in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level. The Candidate shall hold both the degrees in any one of the subjects/ disciplines mentioned in the adjacent column.
Subject/ Discipline (in any one of the following)
- Computer Sc & Engineering/Tech
- Computer Sc & Automation Engg/Tech
- Computer Sc/Tech & Informatics Engg
- Computer Sc & System Engg
- Computer Sc & Information Technology
- Information Technology
- Computer Sc/Engg/Tech
- Software Engg/Tech
- Information Sc & Engg/Tech
- Computer & Communication Engg
- Programming:- .NET, Java, XML, PHP
- Database Management:- SQL Server, My SQL
- Server & Network Administration
How To Apply - DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2021
- Duly filled application form in the prescribed format (available on the “ What’s New ” section of website www.drdo.gov.in) alongwith self-attested copies of Mark-sheets, provisional/ final degree, age proof, caste certificate( if applicable), and valid GATE/ NET score card (if applicable) as on crucial date of eligibility should be scanned in a single PDF file and e-mailed to [email protected] on or before 07 May 2021. Incomplete/ partially filled applications are liable to be rejected.
- Candidate(s) working in Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates are required to produce all relevant documents in original along with application form, ID card, address proof (Aadhar, Voter-ID, etc.) & two recent passport size colored photographs at the time of document verification or as demanded by CEPTAM.
- The selection will be purely provisional and subject to verification of documents and original certificates. The candidature will be rejected if any mismatch is noticed in details regarding qualification, discipline/ subject, percentage of marks, or non-fulfillment of any specified criteria at the time of joining. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification of candidature.
General Information - DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2021
- Tenure: Initially the offer is for a period of two years which may be upgraded to SRF subject to recommendations of the Internal Screening Committee.
- Place of Posting: Candidates will be posted at CEPTAM, DRDO, Metcalfe House, Civil Lines, Delhi- 110054.
- Emolument: Rs. 31,000/-per month + HRA and other facilities as per Govt. rules.
- Candidates are advised to keep their mobile numbers and email IDs (provided in the application) active for correspondence till the completion of the recruitment process since all correspondence will be done through email or mobile.
- It may be noted that the offer of Fellowship does not confer any right of absorption in DRDO.
- Police verification/ Medical Test/ Antecedents of selected candidate will be carried out as per Govt. rules.
- Interview Information: Screening of the application will be carried out by a duly constituted Committee and the shortlisted candidates will be interviewed through a personal interview to be held at CEPTAM, Delhi|
through a web–based video conference over the internet, as decided by Director, CEPTAM. Only shortlisted candidates will be eligible to appear for an interview as per schedule and instructions intimated via email & SMS.
- For any query please contact [email protected].