DME Assam Recruitment 2020: 5746 Graduate Teacher Posts - Apply Online
Graduate Teacher Vacancies in DME Assam
DME Assam has announced recruitment notification for the post of Graduate Teacher, eligible candidates can submit their application before 07-10-2020.
|| Other Details
||Rs 14,500-60,500 + 8,700/- GP
|Last date to Apply
Vacancies Details For DME Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020
||Graduate Teacher (Science)
||Graduate Teacher (Arts)
Educational Qualification For DME Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020
- For Graduate Teacher (Arts):- Graduate or Post Graduate from a recognized University in Arts subject with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution, but degree obtained from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
- For Graduate Teacher (Science):- The candidate must be a Science Graduate or Post Graduate in Science having from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed. ) from National Council for Teacher Education Recognized Institution, but degree obtained from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
Selection Procedure For DME Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020
- 100 marks on the percentage of marks in B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc examination (in case of Major/ Mons, the marks obtained in Major/ Hons shall be taken into consideration).
- 100 marks on the percentage of marks in the HS final examination.
- 100 marks on the percentage of marks in B.T/ B.Ed final examination.
- 100 marks on the percentage of marks in TEC examination or 60 marks for 15 years of experience as an undergraduate/ Junior Teacher in a provincialized High/ Higher Secondary school having requisite academic and professional qualification. Any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience. Any marks secured by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such a teacher.
- Explanation: For the purpose of calculation of marks under the categories mentioned in clauses (i)(ii), (iii), and (iv) above it may be clarified that if a candidate secures; for example 60% marks in the particular examination he/she secure 60 marks out of 100 marks allotted in the concerned examination.
- 50 marks GA 25 marks for one year of teaching experience as a contractual teacher and another 25 marks for two years, subject to consideration for a minimum period of two years.
- 50 marks teaching experience for the teachers working continuously on fixed pay basis(other than contractual teachers) in a provincialized Higher Secondary School or High School/ Madrassa for their service as fixed pay teachers provided they have a requisite academic and professional qualification.
- 10 marks for NCC certificate (10 marks for "C" certificate and 5 marks for "B" certificate).
- 10 marks for participating in recognized sports at the national level representing Assam.
- 10 marks for achievements in fine Arts and Cultural Activities representing the State officially at National Level.