DMRC has announced recruitment notification for the post of GM (Rolling Stock), eligible candidates can submit their application before 20-02-2020.
DMRC Recruitment 2020
- To meet with the immediate requirement of filling up the vacancy of HoD level posts in Rolling Stock deptt., applications are invited from IRSME officers with expertise in the field of design, manufacturing, testing, homologation related activities of Rolling Stock to be filled on Direct Recruitment (DR) basis.Job Description
:- The incumbent of the post shall be responsible to perform the following activities;
- Review the specification of the Rolling Stock proposed for procurement with a view to achieving the required performance parameters.
- Monitor design, testing, manufacturing, inspection, commissioning in service and resolution of in-service problems especially with respect to mechanical components.
- Developing in house competence for Finite Element Analysis, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Vehicle Dynamic simulation, etc. with a view to evaluate the design proposed and undertake improvement in specifications.
- Steer all homologation activities.
- Review of operation and maintenance manuals.
- Review of maintenance regime, infrastructure, etc.
The screening methodology for candidates applying on Direct recruitment basis will comprise of Personal Interview and Medical examination (Executive Technical category).How To Apply
The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope superscribing the Name of Post on the cover prominently, latest by 20th February 2020
, through Speed Post to the following address:Executive Director (HR),Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited,Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane,Barakhamba Road, New Delhi
.Documents to be enclosed (whichever applicable)
- Educational Qualification Certificates (Marks card & Degree) (Matric/ Engineering/ Others),
- Work Experience Certificate (for all candidates),
- NOC, Vigilance and D&AR Clearance from present Employer (in case of candidates still in service),
- APARs of the Last 5 years (for all candidates).