Delhi High Court has announced recruitment notification for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical), eligible candidates can submit their application before 23-01-2019.
BCA/ B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ B.Sc. (Hons.) (Computer Science)/ B.Tech (Computer Science) / MCA/ M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ M.Tech. (Computer Science) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from any institution recognized by AICTE and/or institutions affiliated to recognized universities. (Only such candidates, who possess essential qualification as on the date of submitting an online application, need to apply.)
Schedule of Dates
- Commencement of Online Registration, i.e., a creation of New Log In, Filling of Application Form and making payment (as applicable):- 04.01.2019 (10:00 Hrs),
- Last date for the creation of New login for online registration:- 23.01.2019 (22:00 Hrs),
- Last date for filling Online Application Form and/or making payment through Debit Card/ Internet Banking:- 23.01.2019 (23:00 Hrs).
Mode of Selection
Selection shall be made on the basis of OMR based Written Examination and Interview as detailed under:-A. Written Examination - 75 marks
B. Interview - 25 marks
- General Intelligence (10 marks);
- General Awareness (JO marks);
- Quantitative Aptitude (10 marks);
- English (15 marks); and
- Computer Science (30 marks).
- There shall be 25% negative marking for every wrong answer in Written Examination.
- Qualifying marks for General Category candidates will be 40 marks out of 75 marks in the Written Test & 15 marks out of 25 marks in the interview. There will be relaxation of 5 marks for the Reserved Category (including PH and Ex-servicemen) candidates in the minimum marks of Written Test, i.e., 35 marks instead of 40 marks. There shall be the relaxation of marks to the extent of 5% for the Reserved Category (including PH and Ex-servi~emen) candidates at the stage of the interview. There shall be no rounding off of marks.
A non-refundable online fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) along with applicable transaction charges will be payable by General as well as OBC candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty Only) along with applicable transaction charges will be payable by the candidates belonging to the categories of SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Disability suffering from disability OL (One Leg) or BL (Both Legs) or LV (Low Vision) or HH (Hearing Handicapped).
No fee shall be charged from the candidates; who had already deposited fee in the earlier Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical) Examination-2015 conducted by this Court on 08.05.2016. However, the candidates (who were exempted from depositing fee in the earlier Examination) are required to deposit fee of Rs.300/- or Rs.150/-, whichever is applicable owing to a respective category of the applicants-candidates.
It is clarified that the fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. It is also clarified that no chargeback will be entertained. Therefore, the candidates, who are required to pay the examination fee, should ensure that they are eligible for the post.