DC Office has announced recruitment notification for the post of Gaonburas, eligible candidates can submit their application before 22-01-2021.
Vacancies Details - DC Office Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification - DC Office Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021
- He/ She should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respect of the concerned Gaonbura Lot (from where he/she seeks appointment);
- He/ She should be of minimum 25 years of age as of 01/01/2021; He/ She should be minimum 10'h passed from a Board/Institution recognized by the State Govt.;
- He/ She should be physically fit and have a sound mind;
- He/ She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues;
- Preference shall be given to the family members of Gaonburahs.
- He/ She should not be a Govt. employee;
- He/ She should have landed property/ immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah;
- He/ She should not be a member of any political party;
- He/ She should be a person of high status and command and have a respectable position in society;
- He/ She should have worked/ volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programs and rendered assistance in natural calamities;
- He/ She should not have more than two living children from single or multiple partners; (Provided that this provision should not be applicable in respect of those persons, who have more than 2(two) children prior to the date of coming into force of this notification i.e. RLR-187/2007/Pt/24 dated. 19/07/2019).
- He/ She should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of an application that he/ she has not more than two living children from single or multiple partners;
- There should not be any case registered in the Court or Police Station against the name of the applicant.
How To Apply - DC Office Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021
The application must be submitted along with the following documents:
- Self-attested copies of all educational certificates, Mark sheets, Admit Card of HSLC/ Age proof certificate.
- Three copies of recent passport size photograph (self-attested).
- One self-addressed envelope affixing necessary postage stamp and his/her contact No.
- Govt. dues and Bakijai clearance certificate.
- Documents relating to landed property in his/ her name.
- The Applicant should furnish an affidavit that he/ she has not more than two living children from single or multiple partners;
- He/ She should mention the Gaonbura Lot No. from where he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah;
- He/ She should furnish documents regarding the performance of social activities.
Address proof/ certificate from where he/ she intends to be appointed as Gannhurah:
The incomplete application will be rejected. Details of post/ Gaonbura lots may be seen in the office of the DC/ SDO (C), North Salmara/ Circle Offices, and the district website.
The application form will be available on the district website. No TA/ DA will be admissible for attending the interview.