CWC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Executive, eligible candidates can submit their application before 16-03-2019.
How to Apply
||No. of Posts
|Management Trainee (General)
||Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration, Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management.
|Management Trainee (Technical)
||1st class Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with Entomology or MicroBiology or Bio-Chemistry OR 1st class Post Graduate in Bio-Chemistry
Zoology with Entomology from recognized University/ Institution. Preference will be given to those who also possess Post Graduate Diploma in Warehousing and Cold chain Management/ Quality Management from recognized University/ Institution.
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)
||A Degree in Civil Engineering
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
||A Degree in Electrical Engineering
||B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department with about three years’ experience in Maintaining and auditing of Accounts in Industrial/ Commercial/ Departmental Undertakings.
||Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution
||Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution
||Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi/ English with English/ Hindi as a main subject at the degree level;
Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi as the medium of Instructions and examination with English as a compulsory subject at the degree level;
|Junior Technical Assistant
||Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects
A. Candidates can apply online only from 15.02.2019 to 16.03.2019
and no other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
B. Before applying online, candidates should-
- scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Keep the necessary details/ documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Recruitment Process. CWC may send call letters for the Examination/ Document Verification/ Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
- Male candidates belonging to Unreserved (UR) and OBC shall be required to pay an online application fee of Rs. 700/- + Intimation charges of Rs. 300/-.
- SC/ ST/ Women/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen candidates will be exempted from the payment of application fee; however, they will be required to pay intimation charges of Rs. 300/-.
- Online Registration:- 15.02.2019 to 16.03.2019
- Payment of Application Fees - Online:- 15.02.2019 to 16.03.2019
- Download of Call letter for Examination:- Around 7 days before the exam
- Online Examination (Tentative dates) - some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises:- April/ May