CSKHPKV Recruitment 2020: 72 Non Teaching Posts - Application Form
Non Teaching Vacancies in CSKHPKV
CSKHPKV has announced recruitment notification for the post of Non Teaching, eligible candidates can submit their application before 26-10-2020.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
Vacancies Details For CSKHPKV Recruitment 2020
||No. of Posts
|Junior Office Assistant (IT)
|Junior Professional Assistant
Educational Qualification For CSKHPKV Recruitment 2020
|Junior Office Assistant (IT)
||Should have passed 10+2 Examination from a recognized Board of School Education/ University.
||i) Should have passed 10+2 Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/ University.
ii) Must possess the following speed in shorthand and typewriting on Computers in both languages i.e. English
||i) 10+2 Examination or it's equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/ University.
ii) Should possess a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi typing on the computer.
||At least 2nd class Matric with Science.
|Junior Professional Assistant
||M.A with Bachelor of Library Science or M. Lib. Science
||1. Matric with Diploma/ Certificate in Library Science.
2. Candidate shall have to qualify type test with a speed of 30 W.P.M. in English or in Hindi within a period of one year failing which he/she shall not to eligible to earn annual increment. The financial benefit to those who qualify after one year will commence from the date of the qualifying test.
How To Apply For CSKHPKV Recruitment 2020
- Applications complete in all respects should reach the office of the
Assistant Registrar (Recruitment),
Himachal Pradesh - 176062, latest by 26th October 2020 upto 05:00 P.M.
- However, for the candidates residing in Lahaul & Spiti District, Kinnaur District, Pangi & Bharmour Sub-Divisions of Chamba District and Dodra Kwar Sub-Division of Shimla District of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receipt of application is 9th November 2020 upto 05:00 P.M.
- The applications received after these dates will not be entertained. The University shall not be responsible for delay in receipt of applications due to any reasons what so ever.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, essential qualification(s), etc. as mentioned against the concerned post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage.
- The candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, should apply separately for each post and will have to pay the requisite fees for each post in the prescribed manner.
- The candidates belonging to disabled categories with a disability of 40°/c> or more (visually impaired) of Himachal Pradesh are allowed extra time for examination i.e. 20 minutes per hour of e:<amination. 6. A candidate shall be eligible for appointment to the above post(s) if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/ Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provides this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachali.
- While submitting the Application Forms, the candidates shall not enclose any original or certified 1 attested copies of the certificates/ diplomas/ degrees/ testimonials thereof with the Applica·.ion Form. But he /she shall give details thereof in the columns provided in the Application form. The candidate is only required to enclose along-with the Application, the Bank Drafts I Bankers Cheque as prescribed vide which t h e fee has been remitted. However, the reserved category candidates are required to submit a copy of the certificate of their belonging to these categories.
- If the suitable candidate(s) belonging to the Economically Weaker Section is/are not found, the vacancy(s ) earmarked for EWS will be treated as de-reserved and will be filled up from a non-EWS candidate of unreserved category.
- The Application Form on cash payment shall not be sold by the University.
- Candidate must fulfill requisite qualifications/conditions on the last date of receipt of application s i.e. on 26.10.202 0 for candidates from Non-Tribal Areas and on 09.11.2020 for tribal areas of H.P.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidates selected for appointment to the above posts on a contract basis will have to execute a contract agreement with this University i.e. CSKHPKV, Palampur as per rules.
- The selected candidate shall be paid fixed contractual emoluments per month and shall not be entitled to other allowances and service benefits as are admissible to the regular employees of the University.
- The application form shall be submitted by the applicant through Registered Post. The same can be deposited in the office of the Assistant Registrar (Rectt.), CSKHPKV, Palampur on any working day from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM within the period specified for the receipt of appl cations.
- The incomplete Application forms or those received after the last date for receipt of applications shall not be entertained and shall be liable to be rejected without making any reference.
- Fee once deposit shall neither be refunded nor adjusted.
- The vacancies shown in the advertisement are tentative and can be increased/decreased depending upon the need and circumstances.
- The reserved ceteg01y candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
- The persons with disabilities of Himachal Pradesh are exempted from paying the application fee. But they are required to attach a copy of the certificate issued by the competent authority alongwith the application form otherwise their candidature will be rejected straight ray.
- The female candidates are also exempted from paying the application fee.
- The canvassing direct or indirect shall amount to disqualificatiOn.
- The University reserve s the night to fill up or not to fill up the post(s) advertised
- The application without a prescribed fee/ less fee shall not be accepted.
- The candidate must write his/her telephone/ Mobile Phone No. below his/ her signature at the end of the application form.