OdishaSCB has announced recruitment notification for the post of Chief General Manager, eligible candidates can submit their application before 26-06-2018.
OSCB Recruitment 2018
- Applications are invited in the prescribed format from intending candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria stated below for the post of Chief General Manager (General)
of the Odisha State Cooperative Bank
- Job Location - Odisha
- Job Category - Bank Jobs
- Job Type - Contract or Deputation Basis
- Mode of Application - Offline
OSCB Recruitment 2018 Chief General Manager Posts
1. Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate should preferably be below 52 years of age as on 01.04.2018. In deserving cases, upper age limit may be relaxed.
- The candidate should at least be a Post Graduate in Commerce or Economics/ MBA with Finance specialization/ Chartered Accountant.
- The candidate should preferably be a Certificated Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB).
- The candidate should have at least six years work experience at the middle / senior level in the Banking sector.
2. Tenure of the post:
The candidates conforming to the eligibility criteria and working in Scheduled Banks/ Government of India/ Government of Odisha/National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development may apply for the post with the condition that the appointment shall be for a tenure of 3 years either on a contractual basis or on deputation.
3. A process of Selection:
The selection may be through a Written Test followed by Interview or by Interview alone by a Committee to be constituted for the purpose.
Verification of certificates at the time of Viva Voce Test :
- Matriculation/ High School Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate to establish the date of birth.
- All certificates pertaining to the career of the candidates as mentioned in the Application Format.
- Experience Certificate as mentioned in the Application Format.
- 3 copies of Colour Pass Port Size photographs.
4. How to apply:
The candidates have to submit the filled in application in the prescribed format along with self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates/testimonials
. They have to submit No Objection Certificate for applying to the post from their respective
Last date for submission of application:
The application should reach the Additional Secretary, Cooperation Department,Odisha Secretariate, Bhubaneswar 751 001
on or before 26.06.2018.