Central Railway has announced recruitment notification for the post of Retired Staff, eligible candidates can submit their application before 08-11-2019.
Central Railway Recruitment 2019
- Central Railway has released Job Notification for dynamic, self-motivated and energetic young qualified candidates for the 206 Posts of Retired Staff
in Mumbai Division on a monthly remuneration basis.
Central Railway hires candidates who completed the 10th or those candidates who are seeking the latest government jobs can use this opportunity. Interested candidates are applied for the position on or before the last date of application.Vacancy Details
How To Apply
|Name of Department
||No. of Posts
|Electrical Genl (OSM Group)
|Fitter - I
|MCM REF Mechanic
The Candidates have to submit their applications in the prescribed format in the box kept in the P/General Section of this office on or before 8th November 2019 along-with Copy of any of the following documents should be attached to the application and it is Mandatory.
- Service Certificate
- Pensioner Identity Card
- Pension Payment Order
- The re-engaged employees are entitled only for monthly fixed remuneration i.e reducing pension from his/her last pay drawn, (i.e. Basic+DA) at the time of retirement. The monthly fixed remuneration plus full pension shall not exceed the last pay drawn at the time of retirement.
- The Re-engaged employee will not be eligible for any kind of leave (like CL, APL, sick Leave etc). For absence if any, appropriate deduction will be made from the monthly remuneration.
- The re-engaged employees are not entitled to any other benefit or facilities except the monthly fixed remuneration.
- The retired employee shall execute an agreement to abide by all the terms and conditions of the re-engagement.
- Re-engagement shall be subject to prescribed medical fitness for the relevant Category.