CEL has announced recruitment notification for the post of Graduate Engineer, eligible candidates can submit their application before 16-04-2019.
CEL Recruitment 2019
. Central Electronics Limited (CEL) Online application are invited for recruitment to the posts of Graduate Engineer (Electronics and Communication/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering) - 50 Vacancies in CEL on a contractual basis for 1-year.
Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline with not less than 65% marks. Final year/ semester students shall also be eligible to apply. However, they would have to obtain 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in their engineering degree.
- Candidates belonging to General/ OBC categories will be required to submit a non-refundable Fee of Rs.500/- in the form of Online Payment Method.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee.
- Opening Date for Submitting Online Applications:- 17.03.2019
- Last date for Online Submission of Application Form:- 16.04.2019 up to 16:00 Hrs
Candidates are Required to Upload the Following Documents while filling Application Form
Central Electronics Limited
- Latest color passport size photograph on the light background in jpg/ jpeg/ png format with a maximum size up to 40 KB
- Scanned copy of signature on white paper with a black ink pen in jpg/ jpeg/ png format with a maximum size up to 15 KB
Following documents need to be uploaded in a single PDF format file in the “given sequence” with a maximum size up to 1 MB.
- GATE Score Card
- Date of Birth: High School mark sheet/ Birth Certificate
- Essential Qualification (Degree/ Diploma) along with last year mark sheet/ Consolidated mark sheet
- Caste/ Disability/ Discharge certificate in the prescribed Govt. of India, Format issued by a competent authority
- Experience/ Service certificate in the letterhead of Company clearly indicating the post held, Date of joining and relieving and latest gross emoluments monthly/ CTC held.
is a Govt. of India Enterprise under Department of Scientific & Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science & Technology. It was established in 1974 with an objective to commercially exploit the indigenous technologies developed by National Laboratories and R&D Institutions in the country. CEL has developed a number of products for the first time in the country through its own R&D efforts and in close association with the premier National & International Laboratories including Defence Laboratories.