Central Bank of India has announced recruitment notification for the post of Faculty , eligible candidates can submit their application before 25-04-2019.
- Post-graduate viz. MSW/ MA in Rural Development/MA in Sociology/ Psychology/ BSc (Agri.)/ BA with B.Ed. etc. Shall have a flair for teaching with Computer knowledge.
- Should be well conversant with local language
- Should be a resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district/ residing at the headquarter of RSETI center.
The functioning of the Faculty shall be broadly to assist the Director in conducting Training and Awareness Programmes, Generation of Application & Selection of Candidate, Preparation of Annual Action Plan, Logistics for Training Programme, Handling Sessions, Preparation of Notes and similar other activities of the center.
The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Society/ Trust in this regard shall be final.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format. Last date for receipt of application is 25.04.2019.
- Address the application, Subscribing “Application for the post of Faculty/Office Assistant at RSETI center on contract for the year......” to
Regional Manager/ Co-Chairman,
Dist. Level RSETI Advisory Committee (DLRAC),
Central Bank of India, Regional Office__________________. (with complete address)