Can Fin Homes has announced recruitment notification for the post of Junior Officer, eligible candidates can submit their application before 02-12-2020.
Eligibility Criteria (as of 01/10/2020)
- Education Qualification - A degree in any discipline from a recognized university, proficiency in data entry/ computer applications is preferred.
- Other Requirements - The candidate must be able to speak, read & write in the local language (apart from English) of the region/ area of the branch for which he/she applies. He/she should hail from the same region/ area of the branch for which applications are invited. Others need not apply.
- Job Profile - Attending to the customers, documentation, scanning of documents, data entry operations in the computer, Marketing of Housing Loans, making phone calls to the customer for business/recoveries, undertaking recovery visits, etc. and such other work assigned by the Branch Manager from time to time. On line application Opening date: 10.00 a.m. 26/11/2020 Closing date: 5.00 p.m. 02/12/2020.
Period of Contract and Termination
- The contract shall be initially for a fixed term of one year only. The same may be extended for further 2 years at the sole discretion of the Company. The candidates may request renewal of the contract after the expiry of the first year. Company may either terminate the contract or if it requires the services of the selected candidate for a further period, the contract may be renewed for a further period of one year subject to satisfactory performance and conduct of the candidates.
- Further, either party may terminate the contract by giving one month’s notice in writing/by remitting one month’s compensation amount. The company reserves the right to terminate the services of the contract appointee who fails to show satisfactory performance or even without assigning any reasons by giving one month’s notice at any time during the contract period.
How To Apply
Candidates are requested to read the contents of the advertisement and ensure their eligibility before applying. The eligible candidates are required to apply ON-LINE through the company’s website www.canfinhomes.com. clicking on the link. The link for registration of application will be https://www.canfinhomes.com/career.aspx
The guidelines for filling on-line application are as follows:-
- All candidates should have a valid mobile number/personal mail ID for log in.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature.
- An online application, which is incomplete in any respect such as without a proper passport size photograph, counterfoil, and signature, uploaded in the online application form/unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the Online application at the appropriate places and once the application is filled in completely, the candidate should click on the “SUBMIT” button; candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application.
- Candidates will get acknowledgment for having submitted the application.
- The registered e-mail id should be kept functional till the completion of this recruitment. All communications will be sent to the candidates to this e-mail id only.
After completion of on-line registration, take system generated print-out of Registered On-line Application and the same has to be submitted at the time of interview along with other documents/ certificates.
Candidates need not send any print out of Application documents at this stage. However, if shortlisted for an interview, candidates will have to submit the print out of the application along with other documents/ certificates at the time of interview. Last Date: Application should be submitted on or before 02/12/2020 by 5 PM.
The selection shall be by way of Short-listing of the applications received for individual branches. Depending upon the number of vacancies, Company reserves the right to shortlist based on their academic qualification score & experience in the relevant field and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for a Written test followed by an Interview.Candidates are advised to check the Company’s website for details.
- The names of shortlisted candidates for written test and interview will be published on our Company’s website. The details of venue, time & date for written test and Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only and no separate individual communication will be sent to the applicants calling for attending the Interview.
- The final selection will be on the basis of rank lists drawn based on the total marks secured in the interview.