BSF has announced recruitment notification for the post of Law Officer, eligible candidates can submit their application before 01-06-2019.
BSF Recruitment 2019. Border Security Force (BSF) proposed to fill up the following posts of Law Officer Grade-II (Combatised) Group-A Gazetted in the Border Security Force on deputation/ re-employment basis.
(A) By Deputation.
(B) By Re-employment.
- Serving Border Security Force Officers with Graduation in Law and 6-year Group 'A' service with minimum 3-years experience in legal affairs;
- A law graduate in Central/ State Government services holding the analogous post and having not less than 6-years experience in legal affairs;
- A member of the State Judicial Service having 6-years regular service;
- A commissioned officer with 6-years regular service and having 3-years experience in legal affairs in the Department of Judge Advocate General in the Armed Force of the Union;
- An officer having a Degree in law and experience of 6-years as a prosecution Counsel in the pay scale of Rs.8,000-13,500/- (pre-revised) under the Central Government or a State Government.
Retired/released officers from Army, Navy and Air Force who had held analogous post before retirement and possessing following qualifications, having a break in service not more than 2-years:-
- Essential:- Degree in Law, 6-years minimum experience in legal affairs. Should be qualified for enrolment as an advocate.
- Desirable:- A post-graduate Degree in law. 2-years experience in dealing with trials under special laws regarding Armed Forces.
How to Apply
The interested and eligible candidates may be forwarded to theDeputy Inspector General (Pers),HQ DG BSF,Block No.10, 5th Floor,CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delh
i on or before 01.06.2019