BRO has announced recruitment notification for the post of Multi Tasking Staff, eligible candidates can submit their application before 02-04-2021.
Vacancies Details - BRO Recruitment 2021
Application Form - BRO Recruitment 2021
Candidates must pay the application fee (Non-Refundable), directly online in favor of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune-411 015. No other mode of payment will be accepted. The Candidate must attach a copy of the e-receipt along with his application form. Application fee for each category mentioned as below:-
- For GEN/ OBC/ EWSs including Ex-Servicemen - Rs 50/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD - Fee Exempted
:- Candidates of ST/SC Category not required to pay the application fee or attach the copy.
How To Apply - BRO Recruitment 2021
- The application will be filled up in English/Hindi only.
- No candidate will send more than one application for the same post. The candidature may be canceled if a candidate applies more than one application for one post.
- The candidate should affix the latest photograph in the application form and Admit Card. The candidate should be in possession of an adequate number (Min 08) of photographs with him.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should send a separate application with a separate fee. One envelope should contain one application for one post only. However, dates for the Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test) will be decided by the Department.
- If a candidate has changed his name or dropped or added part of his name after Matriculation/ SSC/ Hr Secondary/ Sr Secondary he will be required to submit, an attested copy of Gazette Notification to the effect that he has changed his name after matric or otherwise for appearing in the further recruitment process. The changed name should also have been indicted in the Gazette Notification.
- Candidates are advised to go through the general instructions carefully as mentioned against Advt No. 02/2021. The candidate should carefully go through all the provisions in the advertisement to ensure that he is eligible for the post for which he is applying in terms of requirements of age, educational qualification, etc. AS ON CLOSING DATE.
- Copies of certificates for proof of residence, essential educational qualification, date of birth, caste certificate, proof of EWSs status, etc should be enclosed with the application form. All testimonial copies are attested by Gazetted Officer or self-attested. The caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC and EWSs income & assets certificate should be as per format at Appendix ‘B’, ‘C’ & ‘D’ respectively. SC/ST/OBC and EWSs Certificate (date of issue should not be older than one year as on closing date for OBC and EWSs Candidates), should be signed by the competent authority and should have OFFICE ROUND SEAL AND APPOINTMENT SEAL DULY AFFIXED ON it at the place provided.
- PROOF OF RESIDENCE ISSUED BY THE COMPETENT AUTHORITY. Gorkhas of Indian domicile will produce a Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) issued by the competent authority.
- Any certificate in a language other than Hindi or English should be enclosed with translation in Hindi or English duly attested by a Group A Gazetted Officer.
- SON OF SERVING / EX GREF PERSONS SHOULD WRITE THEIR FATHER'S PARTICULARS i.e. GS NO, RANK AND NAME, ON THE TOP OF THE APPLICATION IN RED INK AND ATTESTED PHOTOCOPY OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP CERTIFICATE FROM OC UNIT/ DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE SHOULD BE ENCLOSED.
- EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE (WHEREVER REQUIRED) FROM PRIVATE EMPLOYER SHOULD BE ON PRINTED LETTERHEADS QUOTING THEIR REFERENCE NUMBER WITH RUBBER SEAL. THE CERTIFICATE MUST INDICATE REGISTRATION NUMBER GST NO, TIN NO. NATURE OF WORK DONE, PERIOD OF EMPLOYMENT WITH DATE AND MONTHLY SALARY.
- CASUAL PAID LABOURERS (CPL) are required to attach an experience certificate indicating the CPL Code number signed by OC unit, countersigned by Commander BRTF, and duly verified by the concerned Accounts Officer with their application. The Casual Paid Labourers (CPL) should forward their application to Commandant GREF Centre, Pune, alongwith the Experience certificate.
- Casual Paid Labourers (CPLs) who have worked for 179 days as CPL in GREF during the last one year and continues to work in the Organisation on Muster Roll as on the date of publication of advertisement in a newspaper is entitled to grant of 10% additional weightage while arriving at cut off marks for the issue of call letters subject to meeting the eligibility criteria and educational qualifications as per Recruitment Rules of the post applied for.
- Candidates are required to super scribe the word APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ Category UR/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWSs/ ESM/ CPL, WEIGHTAGE PERCENTAGE IN ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION ________________________ on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- All applications quoting this advertisement number and post applied for should be submitted so as to reach Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi Camp, Pune- 411 015, within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement from the candidates staying in plains and 60 days from the candidates those in the state of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahaul, and Spiti 7 District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh and the Union territories of Ladakh, Andaman, and the Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep, as per format of application enclosed as Appendix ‘E’ to this advertisement.
- Candidates who had applied in response to the previous advertisement are required to apply afresh.
- Physically Handicapped Candidates. The Physically Handicapped Candidates are required to submit Annexure –I as per the format attached as Appendix ‘F’ for their consideration against vacancies.
- Persons with Disabilities. The persons would be eligible for reservation in service/ posts who suffer from not less than 40 percent of relevant disability. A person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation would have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by a competent authority in the format given in Annexure –I as per format attached as Appendix ‘F’.