Law Clerk Vacancies in Bombay High Court
Bombay High Court has announced recruitment notification for the post of Law Clerk, eligible candidates can submit their application before 23-01-2019.
|Bombay High Court
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
Procedure for Submitting Applications
(A). The candidature of each applicant should be recommended by the Principals of any of the following institutions:-
(B). The Applicants who have passed the LLB/ LLM examinations may in the alternative be recommended by
- National Law School, Bangalore
- National Law School, Hyderabad
- N.U.J.S. Law College, Calcutta
- National Law School, Jodhpur
- Government Law College, Churchgate, Mumbai
- ILS Law College, Pune
- Symbiosis Law College, Pune
- University College of Law, Nagpur
- M.P. Law College, Aurangabad.
- Yashwant Law College, Nanded.
- V.M. Salgaonkar, Law College, Miramar, Panaji.
- Kare Law College, Margao, Goa or
- Any other reputed Law College recognized by University Grants Commission subject to approval by the Hon'ble the Chief Justice.
- For Principal Seat at Bombay:
the President of the Bombay Bar Association; or
the President of the Advocates Association of Western India; or
the President of the Incorporated Law Society
- For Bench at Nagpur
the President, High Court Bar Association, Nagpur.
- For Bench at Aurangabad
the President, High Court Bar Association, Aurangabad
- For Bench at Panaji Goa
the President, High Court Bar Association, Panaji Goa
The Principals of the respective institutions or, as the case may be, the respective Presidents of the Bar Associations should follow objective and transparent criteria in recommending applicants in order to ensure that candidates have an equal opportunity to apply for selection.
- Eligible Candidates who are recommended by the Principals of the Law Colleges or Presidents of Bar Associations named above will have to appear for a personal interview at the High Court, Bombay at their own cost on the date and time to be notified.
- Selection shall be based on merit. The list of selected candidates shall be subject to the approval of the Honourable the Chief Justice.
Last date for Submission of Application
- Applicants should submit the application along with his/ her self attested documents upon recommended by the Principals of aforesaid institutions/ Presidents of Bar Associations addressed to the
High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay,
5th floor, New Mantralaya Building,
G.T. Hospital Compound, Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre,
Near Crowford Market, L.T. Marg, Mumbai - 400001 on or before 23rd January 2019 till 05:00 p.m. by Speed Post/ R.P.A.D./ Hand delivery/ Courier.
- The cover containing the application shall be super-scribed as:- “Application for Appointment of Law Clerk”.