BEL has announced recruitment notification for the post of Software Engineer, eligible candidates can submit their application before 01-05-2019.
Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written test (objective type questions in above disciplines) followed by an interview.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above requirement may apply in the hard copy application format available on the BEL website www.bel-india.in. Applications should be accompanied by the following documents:-
- SSLC/ SSC/ 10th Certificate as proof of date of birth and any other valid document.
- Semester wise marks cards of B.E/ B.Tech/ AMIE (Candidates who have completed a bachelor’s degree after Diploma have to enclose all the semester copies of diploma certificates also).
- B.E/ B.Tech/ AMIE Degree Certificate.
- M.Tech/ M.E Semester wise Marks Cards and Degree Certificate.
- Experience Certificate/s from a previous employer/s and Appointment letter in case of a present employer.
- A separate write up mentioning the details of the post qualification experience.
- Caste/ Disability certificate in case of SC/PWD (if applicable, strictly in the prescribed formats, which are available on the BEL website.
- Online Payment Receipt.
- No Objection Certificate (if applicable).
- Method of conversion of CGPA to %age and proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA into a %age.
- Hard copy Applications complete in all respects with enclosures, may be sent to the
Dy. Gen. Manager (HR/Mil-Com),
Military Communication SBU,
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru - 560013 on or before 01.05.2019.