BEL has announced recruitment notification for the post of Project Engineer , eligible candidates can submit their application before 05-05-2021.
BEL Project Engineer Qualification 2021
- B.E/ B.Tech (Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication/ Electrical & Electronics.
- B.E/ B.Tech (Mechanical) First Class in the indicated qualification for General, EWS, and OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST and PWD candidates.
Experience Required For BEL Project Engineer 2021
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience in the following areas:-
- Work experience in OF cables, mounting accessories and their specifications, usage, etc.
- Work experience preferably in telecom industry of which minimum 1 year of experience is in the supervision of Ariel of installation.
- Working knowledge of Malayalam is desirable.
BEL Project Engineer Jobs Description 2021
- Configuration, Updation, and Maintenance of IP Enabled sensors viz Cameras, Radar, Controller for electrical fence and its accessories and meet uptime SLA.
- Configuration, Updation, and Maintenance of Data Centre infrastructure viz Servers, Switches, Storage, Fire control System, Access control System, CCTV System, Precision AC, DG Sets, and UPS to meet uptime SLA.
- Configuration, Updation, and Maintenance of IT Application Software and meet uptime SLA.
- Configuration, Updation, and Maintenance of Command and Control Centre Viz PC, Work Station, Data Wall, etc., along with sensor network, Power System and meet uptime SLA.
- Coordination with Customer, various OEMs/ vendors, and BEL Bengaluru for smooth execution of project i.e., Installation & Commissioning and maintenance
- To maintain all standard documents required for Internal and External audits.
- Complaint registration & resolution, NMS verification, and logistic support.
- Should be willing to work in 3 rotational shifts.
BEL Project Engineer Selection Procedure 2021
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
- Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to the percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by their University.
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained in B.E/ B.Tech and number of years of experience as indicated above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates shortlisted will be called for the virtual interview.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be available on our Company’s website through query mode. Shortlisted candidates may download the interview call letter and comply with the instructions therein.
- Please note that call letters will be sent through email only.
- The results of the final selection will be available on the BEL website.
How To Apply - BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the location indicated in the advertisement may apply online by clicking the link provided against the advertisement.
Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
The dates of the selections, timings, and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only. A list of candidates shortlisted for virtual interviews will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
Documents to be uploaded at the time of submitting the application:- Candidates are required to scan the following documents and attach the same in pdf format:
- 10th Standard marks card (as proof of date of birth).
- PUC/ 12th Marks card.
- B.E/ B.Tech. Consolidated Marks Card.
- B.E/ B.Tech Final Degree Certificate. The class secured and the discipline should be clearly mentioned in the Final degree certificate.
- If the scheme of marking is CGPA then the document issued by the concerned University for conversion of CGPA to percentage to be attached.
- Caste/ Tribe/ Community/ Disability/ Income certificate in case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EWS respectively. Candidates claiming reservations under any of the above categories are required to submit the certificate in the prescribed format. The formats of various certificates are provided as links to the advertisement. Candidates belonging to the OBC category should produce the certificate issued on or after 01.01.2020.
- Post qualification experience certificate/s from previous/ current employer. Where the current employment certificate has not produced the offer of current employment, the latest pay slip and employee ID proof should be compulsorily attached.
- Colour photograph of the candidate in jpg or png format. The photograph should be a minimum of 100x100 and a maximum of 150x150 pixels and the file size should not exceed 200KB.
- The signature of the candidate should be scanned and uploaded in jpg or png format.
- Receipt for having remitted the application fee through SBI Collect.