BCCL has announced recruitment notification for the post of Doctors, eligible candidates can submit their application before 15-05-2021.
Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) is looking for dedicated Doctors to work in its Hospitals/ Dispensaries on a temporary contract basis to combat COVID-19. If you are ready to accept the challenge and meet our requisite criteria, this is an opportunity to work in BCCL. There is a total of 33 vacancies of General Duty Medical Officers and Specialists. The vacancies for GDMOs and Specialty-wise break-up of vacancies in BCCL are indicated below:
- General Duty Medical Officer - 19 posts
- Specialist (Medicine, Anaesthetist, Pathologist, Radiologist) - 14 posts
- Age Limit - 65 years (max.) as of the date of notification.
- Required Qualification
a. GDMOs - MBBS from recognized Institute/ College approved by Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
b. Specialists - MBBS from recognized Institute/ College approved by Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council with recognized Post Graduate Degree/ Diplomate of National Board (DNB)/ Post Graduate Diploma with 03 Years post qualification experience connected with Specialty from a hospital/ clinic as on date of notification. (For General Medicine – Minimum qualification is PG Degree/ Diplomate of National Board (DNB) with minimum 3 years experience).
- Antecedent Verification: Details will be furnished by the candidate in the prescribed format of CIL which will be forwarded to police authorities for verification of antecedent from authorities concerned.
- For ex-employee of CIL or its subsidiaries/ other government organization/ PSUs;
1. Last 5 years performance record for ex-employee to be certified by ex-employer.
2. Should have scored minimum “Good‟ ratings in the last 5 years of service to be certified by ex-employer.
3. Should not have been awarded any punishment under CDA rules/ disciplinary rules of the company in the last 5 years of the service to be certified by ex-employer.
- For private practitioner/ private sector experience holders a self-certified performance/ disciplinary certificate to be produced along with the application.
How To Apply
- The application form for the post of Medical Executive is attached herewith. The candidates will be required to send the duly filled in application form as an advance copy in the format prescribed along with a self-attested copy of the testimonials through Speed post or Courier to
General Manager (P/EE),
Executive Establishment Department,
Koyla Bhawan, BCCL,
PO - BCCL Township,
DHANBAD, JHARKHAND - 826005 or on email ID (in PDF Format) [email protected], which should reach within the stipulated time by 15-05-2021 (By 05.00 PM).
- The application of the candidates not received within the stipulated date, will not be entertained. The applications will not be received by hand. The management of BCCL will not be responsible for any delay in transit.
- If more than one application is received from a candidate, the most recent (current) application will be considered as final.
- Documents to be submitted are as mentioned below;
1. Self attested copy of PAN Card and Aadhaar Card.
2. Passport size photograph.
3. Self-attested copy of proof of Date of Birth.
4. Self-attested copy of Qualification certificates.
5. Self-attested copy of Superannuation/ relieving letter from ex-employer, if applicable.
6. Self-certified experience certificate along with performance/ disciplinary certificate to be produced by ex-employee of CIL/ Govt. Organization/ PSUs/ Private organization/ private practitioner etc.
The mode of selection will be based on the personal interviews through Physical/ Video conferences. The date and time of the interview will be communicated through the candidate's registered mail and also published on BCCL Website.