AWES has announced recruitment notification for the post of PGT, eligible candidates can submit their application before 28-01-2022.
(i) Fresh Candidates: Below 40 years (except for Delhi schools where TGT/PRT should be less than 29 yrs and PGT less than 36 years)
(ii) Experienced Candidates (Should have minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years): Below 57 years (in the case of Delhi 40 Yrs)Application Fees:
|For All Candidates
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply:
- For the post of PGT, the candidate must hold a B.Ed from a recognized university with marks of 50%. In addition to this, the candidate must have a master’s degree.
- The candidate applying for the TGT post must hold a B.Ed with 50% of the votes in the registered company. In addition, the candidate must be in possession of a baccalaureate.
- The candidate applying for the post of PRT must have passed the course leading to the B.Ed diploma or 2 years with 50% of the marks. Must have a university degree.
Candidates can apply through the link provided below or they can also apply through the official site of Army Public School.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Army Public School or Army Welfare Education Society.
Step 2: In a home click on “New User”. If you have already registered yourself then click on “Existing User”.
Step 3: Now, Login with your ID and Password to proceed further.
Step 4: Read all the detailed instructions carefully then open the “Online Registration” link.
Step 5: Enter your required details e.g. Name, Gender, Age, Contact Number, Category etc. in the prescribed format.
Step 6: Candidates need to pay the examination fee (Rs 500) online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net-banking etc.
Step 7: After payment of the fee, the candidates will be asked by the system to attach following documents:
(i) Photographs and Signatures – The size of the photo should be 140 x 160 (60Kb) and the size of this signature file should be 60 x 90 (30Kb).
(ii) Proof of Date of Birth
(iii) Certificates of Academic Qualifications
Step 8: Click on the “Submit” button after verifying the filled information.
Step 9: Once registration is completed, the candidates will get a confirmation that registration is successful. Candidates will also be informed through e-mail and SMS regarding the same.
Step 10: Download the copy of the application and take a print for future reference.Selection Process:
The selection process consists of 3 steps:
- Online selection test: The online selection test is carried out by an agency named by the AWES headquarters and is valid for three years.
- Interview: Schools publish job vacancies in local newspapers for which candidates with OST credentials will be interviewed. Interviews may or may not take place on-site at the discretion of the local administration in an appropriate location in one of the other schools.
- Teaching Skills Assessment: After the interview, teaching skills will be assessed and language teachers may be required to take a written test of essay and comprehension of 15 points each. If necessary, the selection committee can take a computer competence test.