Gujarat High Court has announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant, eligible candidates can submit their application before 14-07-2018.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018
- The High Court of Gujarat invites 'Online Applications'
, from the eligible candidates, for filling up a Total 767 vacancies, on the establishment of the Subordinate Courts in the State of Gujarat
, by (Direct Recruitment) way of Competitive Examinations
to the Post of Assistant
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018, Apply Online 767 Assistant Posts
- Bachelor's Degree obtained from any of the Universities or Institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational Institution recognized as such or declared as Deemed University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
- Typing Speed of 5000 Key depression on the computer in English and/or Gujarati.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Operation is essential as per Government Resolution No.CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5 dated 13/08/2008.
- Sufficient knowledge of English, Gujarati, and Hindi.
- A Candidate applying for the post shall not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on 14/07/2018 i.e. the Last Date for submitting the Online Application.
- The Upper Age Limit may be relaxed as follows:
Scheme of Examination:
- All eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Elimination Test, Main Written Examination and Practical / Skill Test (Typing Test). The Elimination Test may be conducted either at Ahmedabad or at any District place/places. The Candidates who qualify in the Elimination Test (Objective TypeMCQs) will have to appear in the Main Written Examination and after that Typing Test.
- The Select List & Centralized Wait List will be prepared on the basis of Aggregate Marks obtained by the Candidates in Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type) and Practical / Skill (Typing) Test.
How to Apply:
All Interested and eligible candidates may apply online
from the official website of Gujarat High Court i.e. http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/.