Assam Police has announced recruitment notification for the post of Platoon Commander, eligible candidates can submit their application before 15-06-2020.
Vacancies Details For Assam Police Platoon Commander Recruitment 2020
Eligibility Criteria For Assam Police Platoon Commander Recruitment 2020
:- Candidates must be Indian citizens, ordinarily residents of Assam.2. Essential Qualification
3. Physical Measurements
- The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce, or equivalent stream from a recognized College/Institution affiliated to a recognized University.
- Other Qualification: NCC ‘B’ Certificate OR Home Guards Training Certificate.
a. Height Required
- For Male Candidates: 162.56 Cm
- For Female Candidates: 154.94 Cm
b. Chest Required Only For Male Candidate
4. Medical Standards
- 80 Cm (Un Expanded)
- 85 Cm (Expanded)
- General:- Candidates must not have squint eyes and should possess high color vision. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. He/ She must be in good mental and physical health. He/ She must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases, or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
- EyeSight:- The distant vision should be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer that 6/9 for the other without correction. Near vision should be normal.
Selection Procedure For Assam Police Platoon Commander Recruitment 2020
Based on the eligible criteria, the applicant will be called for the Written Examination. The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based. There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There will be negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer. The questions will be set in three parts
- Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension
- Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and
- General Knowledge.
- Candidates will use a black or dark blue ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. The duration of the test will be of 3 (three) hours.
Candidates numbering only 5 times the number of posts in respect of each category (Unreserved, OBC/MOBC, S.T. (P), S.T.(H) & EWS) both male & female will be called for PST (Physical Standard Test) and PET (Physical Efficiency Test) on merit basis