APCOB has announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant, eligible candidates can submit their application before 05-08-2021.
1. Educational Qualification
:- Graduate from a Recognized University with an aggregate of 40% or above. And, Candidate should be a local candidate of the State of Andhra Pradesh.
2. Age Limit
- Proficiency in the Telugu language is desired.
- Knowledge of English is required.
- Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge.
:- Above 20 years - Below 28 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.06.1993 and later than 01.06.2001 (both dates inclusive).
- Rs 500/- for SC/ ST/ PC/ EXS.
- Rs 700/- for General/ BC candidates. Candidates have to pay requisite fees/intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/ Examination. The Online Test/ Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online Test/ Examination, which will comprise the following:
A. Online Test/ Examination: 100 marks;
B. There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer);
C. Online Test question contents would be as under:
- English Language - 30 Marks
- Reasoning - 35 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude - 35 Marks
Penalty For Wrong Answers
There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at a corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e., no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Process For Arriving At Scores
The Scores of Online Examination are obtained by adopting the following procedure:
Note: Cutoffs are applied in two stages:
- A number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores. (Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.)
- Test-wise scores and scores on total are reported with the decimal point up to two digits.
- on scores in individual tests
- on Total Score
Qualifying In The Online Test/ Examination
Candidates will have to pass each of the objective tests. The passing marks in each of the tests will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level. Candidates are also required to score minimum %marks on aggregate. For SC/ ST/ BC/ PC/ EXS candidates 5% relaxation is available thereon. Minimum %marks on aggregate will be decided by the Bank.